hancock lurchers

Iv seen plenty of them work iv seen them pull Charlie's catch long ears and pull muntys but there other things they bark at like it's the pitman and yet am I to see a dog directly out of hancocks kennels be 100% single handed, I'll beleive it when I see it, not that I will because it's against the law now...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet Mr Hancock wishes he had a tenner for every post on here relating to his kennels, or posts on other sites for that matter.   My views are fairly simple and based on seeing a few over the years

Unless a dog bites chavies,..I would never call it shit,...   Jukels are like people,.some more talented than others,...just trying to get through their lives, best as they can.. Some make the g

Hancock dogs can't do it   Clearly shot and retrieved

Posted Images

Iv seen plenty of them work iv seen them pull Charlie's catch long ears and pull muntys but there other things they bark at like it's the pitman and yet am I to see a dog directly out of hancocks kennels be 100% single handed, I'll beleive it when I see it, not that I will because it's against the law now...

The amount of pups that are churned out of the Hancock establishment and its a given that some of them will make for more than useful lurchers and they may come to prominence,the other 90% of shite will not.

Out for a walk today not far from where they are bred,and saw an old couple walking 4 Hancock lurchers and a rescue,nice enough they asked the breeding of mine ,and then looked down their noses ,and said oh they aren't proper lurchers then! As Hancock's are ,I agreed and walked on

• Like 3

those collie studs of Hancocks barring maybe the beardie purse are bred on the dog farm ,they utilise there own collies now,many yrs ago they brought them in direct working lines .the way they go about it now the collie studs have no workinghistory behind them .dellboy and the sibling studs are not f1s they carry a little extra grey .meaning when going back ta grey they ain't threequarter breeds.,fa me for the Hancocks need a good clear out of studs and buy in top bred quality working bred collie studs ,they won't though it's a business run on a shoe string with very good return,the business his still going strong and will always do so,the hunting ban reflecting in there business has a positive they sell more welps for the now fast becoming dog sports in clubs fly ball etc, ta be honest the game fares fifteen yrs maybe more ago started the trend and has a lot to say for this so called hunting men pest controllers chasing the Wonga. Brain washing upstart young uns with there diabolical stage set performances.collie xes of course there are good uns to be found it all depends what you want from one given animal they ain't the pit man brasher even though they might stop the odd un they can be everything else though and provide flash for the table I have no doubt .but and here's the but why buy substandard lurchers from sub standard collies when we have the European herders now in the uk that knock them in fits ,fa a bit a this and that Lurcher Lurcher breeds are the best and always will be there been a cracking nest on this sithe only last week.atb bunnys.

No one forces people to buy them...and no one recommends them lol if u want one buy one and shouldn't be anyone else's business.

No one ever said they are world beaters, no one ever said they are pig killing dogs single handed whatever u wana say...

Can i have an invited out with one of these 100% pig killing dog...cos iv yet to see a dog kill everyone it's met.

• Like 1

No one forces people to buy them...and no one recommends them lol if u want one buy one and shouldn't be anyone else's business.

No one ever said they are world beaters, no one ever said they are pig killing dogs single handed whatever u wana say...

Can i have an invited out with one of these 100% pig killing dog...cos iv yet to see a dog kill everyone it's met.

who goes about killing stock with a dog?.think before you engage your tongue next time please ;).atb dc
  • Like 5

They really ain't that hard to come accross? I beg to differ mate. And I'm sure plenty on here who keep just bull xs just for the job in hand would agree also.

Either that or abit delusional and as the saying goes " see w different course wo everyone else"

And DC, when people go on about collie lurchers not being 100% because of certain quarry then it's abit obvious... No one have ever said they were bred for it. Just a pointless argument from people who try to get one up on the cross.

I don't come on here from week to week now. And I can see why. Same dribble being put on lol

U talk such a lot of sense I come on here every day and who ever have a certain cross they are the best cross and nothing else and thats why I don't comment to much

They really ain't that hard to come accross? I beg to differ mate. And I'm sure plenty on here who keep just bull xs just for the job in hand would agree also.

Either that or abit delusional and as the saying goes " see w different course wo everyone else"

And DC, when people go on about collie lurchers not being 100% because of certain quarry then it's abit obvious... No one have ever said they were bred for it. Just a pointless argument from people who try to get one up on the cross.

I don't come on here from week to week now. And I can see why. Same dribble being put on lol