Will David Cameron overturn the ban?

I just wonder if the Metro would allow a pro hunt advert in their paper? Why should a paper take a particular stance on a particular subject? Why allow use a picture that tells one side of the story, Why not put a picture of a fox killing a new born lamb in for instance?.....what I noticed is that the organisaton that paid for the advert must have been struggling to get a photo, this photo must be very old if you look at the car in the background!

:wallbash:

Atb Mr Jones

post-34986-126666832737_thumb.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lets start hunting anti"s instead of foxes f**k um all

Posted Images

Carnt you fekin tell theirs an election on the waywallbash.gif A letter in our local rag from our bent as a rats back mp [dennis mcshame] the other week saying he has recieved hundreds of letters from people regarding the overturning of the hunting ban and he reassured them that he would vote to keep it in place should it come to a free vote again.Thats the smugness of the b-----d taking it for granted he will still be our mp after an election and is useing camerons proposals to secure voteswallbash.gifcensored.gif

I just wonder if the Metro would allow a pro hunt advert in their paper? Why should a paper take a particular stance on a particular subject? Why allow use a picture that tells one side of the story, Why not put a picture of a fox killing a new born lamb in for instance?.....what I noticed is that the organisaton that paid for the advert must have been struggling to get a photo, this photo must be very old if you look at the car in the background!

:wallbash:

Atb Mr Jones

Don't belueve a word thay smarmy Tory git says.Just a ploy to get our votes,

Lets all be real about this, does anyone really belive that any one of the main political parties are going to lift the ban, i dont think so, i do on the other hand belive that they will tell you that they will look into lifting the ban in a bid to get you votes.

Top and bottom of it is dont trust any of them, because if their lips are moving its often the case that they are lying!!!

i think now that the ban is in place it will be hard to lift, there are to many soft ass green peace toss pots out there now, people who dont know anything about the sport thinks its wrong so how do you win :wallbash: if it does get lifter like you all i will be over the moon but think it will take a miracle or a lot of :boxing: