have you ever shot yourself.

wrowmon

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

np countrykid have a knack for getting springers working.my friend know a few around the dean he does a lot with huskies and as you follow rugby am more than willing to help my nephew will play for wales soon poor sod..

you fancy a bsa mercury for nowt????

:whistling: and best of luck with FAC davy maybe I should pop over and you could take me deer stalking if you get any permission with them

hi callum it will be a while before i apply again,but you dont have to wait that long for a visit to me! and loads of deer around here!

regards

davy

Hi Tony

Thanks for sharing

I'm not sure but I might of made a careless comment.

Sorry if i did!

My Dad is recovering from depression so I had some similar experiences but no myself personally it was my dad.

Best of luck getting better!

Callum

I didn't see it as offensive Callum :no: not in the slightest.

I started with depression on and off since I was about 14.

My depression hit hard a few years ago, then after I had major surgery and I lost my job, I became so depressed that I found myself at the top of a well known towerblock in Hull.

I was prevented from walking off it by a couple of young girls that had called to me.

I still to this day have no recollection of how I actually got there!

Depression can be a serious illness and no-one can actually understand what another person is going through, each case is (even similar cases) are unique; although I can say with total empathy "I wish your Dad a speedy recovery"

You know this thread is actually quite 'thereputic' in a strange sort of way :yes:

Phantom

Thanks Davy

And really Wrow?

How many ft/lbs is it?

I'd love it if you don't mind I really was looking for a decent springer!

I'd love it if your for real :notworthy:

Thankyou

And my cousin plays for wales (:

Callum

ok callum it's yours lets just tune it up and will pass my friends address onto you when it's ready.my in laws run a trout fishery outside chepstow if that is a better collection point...so all you other's lets tune this mercury on line for countrykid..see other post...it's yours country kid if you want....

Yes please I'd love it!

I got to school at wyedean just by chepstow so it's fine.

Thanks alot!

I'm in st briavels so like 20 minutes away.

Thankyou lots :thumbs:

Callum.

feck me country kid my in laws own fair oak fishery in st arvans at the cot if i get the gun there ytou can pick it up i don't like the in laws but they have a use mate.