wrowmon

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True story going back 20 odd yrs,

mate of mine jarma from westmids had just got his new precharge so off we went for a mooch after a rabbit .

had a small bit of permision on some horse field,

we was in an old chevette ha ha [good times] pulled up and off we went,unknown to me he had pulled the bolt and it was ready,not seeing nowt about he slung it on his shoulder to walk up a hill.

got to the top and i heard a small crack,looked round and he was bent over holding his arm.i didnt know what was going on

untill he said i gotta get to hospital,Now heres me no licence 15mile to get there ,i worked the pedals and the steering wheel and he changed gear right handed,my arse was going like a rabbits nose i can tell ya.

the pellet went through his wax jacket,shirt ,and right in to the bone on his forearm,swole up like plum,the nurse said you know how the rabbits feel now mate,they left it in and said its to big to enter the blood stream,cleaned him up and sent him home.

after going over what happened he said the but hit the ground as he got it off his shoulder,couple of inches other way it would have gone in under the chin.still hes got a good tale to tell and a little lump to show em,............................steve

I don't think the words will bite Davy on the ass.

A pellet might make a dent in his ass though and if they do I expect his post will be quoted.

hi callum

after me staying up to the early hours,giving you advise! and that is how you treat me!

A pellet might make a dent in his ass though and if they do I expect his post will be quoted.

hi callum

after me staying up to the early hours,giving you advise! and that is how you treat me!

Sorry Davy!

I was meaning it would be a magical pellet that makes you really rich and gives you good luck for the rest of your life and makes you immortal!

Thankyou (:

Callum

hi callum

Sorry Davy!

I was meaning it would be a magical pellet that makes you really rich and gives you good luck for the rest of your life and makes you immortal!

Thankyou (:

Callum

OOOHH!!

HOOK LINE & SINKER!

this is better than vermin control! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I got a mate who was goin to shoot another mate with a really old,lame, 177 rifle in the back,as he was coming up the stairs. Just as the lad turned on the stairs,Lewis pulled the trigger and shot him in the nose just below the eye. 3 years later the lad that got shot went for a dental x-ray and guess what showed up! No one had a scooby it was in there,but once you knew,you could feel it. Just goes to show,you dont f*ck about with even old weak guns. I feel like I should have had safety glasses on reading them last few pages lol.

before people start having a go mine was a mistake as i never checked to see if a empty 12 bore shell was primed. i do now .how many others check.

as for the hospital zini you go to a and e around here and sit for 8 hours while the drunks get sorted, 2 mins and the glues dried.

i've invented a pellet proof vest if anyones intrested. and no i've nver shot myself. my idiot brother once picked up a loaded gun and pointed at me and said "bang your dead" sniggering. he is never going to plink with my gun again. ever. the pellet prooff vest is made with 4 sheets of carboard and sandwidged between them some old dressing gown material and tied up with loads of string. makes a good backstop because about 30% of the pellets can be reused.

I was shooting mice in a barn with my rat catcher, it has a lazer so i wasnt using the scope, a pellet bounced back of a steel girder and hit me in the eye

post-22456-126667532113_thumb.jpg

It hurt like feck, i thought i was blinded, and everyone else just caried on shootin!

After that i started wearing safety specks.

Mollie got shot shot in the ass once in the barns, my mate shot a mouse and the pellet went straight through it and hit mollie, well funny!

aye that fkin hurt!! was glad it didnt penetrate! had jeans on luckily! dread to think what sort of infections that could conjour up....ive been shooting mice in the same barn and seen a ricochet go through the beam of my headtorch, was a close call! and ricoched myself shooting golf balls! s'all fun and games till someone looses an eye..... :whistling:

never shot myself and never will! im always carefull .

people who shoot themselves are just bloody careless!!! and put shame on good airgunners.

Accidents can and do happen; no matter how careful you think you are :doh:

Whats your opinion of people who shoot themselves intentionally with an airgun :hmm:

Phantom