homemade decoys

i did some from corrogated card/plastic.covered in the material from a dust suit. for the shape i cut around a hyper flap(are you allowed to do that :whistling: ). add a nut and bolt for weight and an old fishing rod end as the pole.works a treat.just to be flash i did one in black too(painted in respective colours of course.add a bit of poly filler to the paint and it wont reflect light very well)

Alright buddy, you can use grey plastic guttering, cut to basic shape with a hacksaw, wet and dry to take the shine off, and then a splash of paint. There you go, home made decoys! they dont take up too much space either, they almost sit on top of each other.

ATB

any pictures mate?? :thumbs:

Alright buddy, you can use grey plastic guttering, cut to basic shape with a hacksaw, wet and dry to take the shine off, and then a splash of paint. There you go, home made decoys! they dont take up too much space either, they almost sit on top of each other.

ATB

any pictures mate?? :thumbs:

id like to see them to mate

I did some with the grey guttering then stuck real wings on with unibond if you do them in the winter when theres no flys about they seem to be ok by the time the summer comes or you can inject with fomaldihide (not sure of spelling may start with ph )but you will have to sign the poison book they do work well .