• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all iv been given a 1930s glevum wooden cabinet parrafin incubator, and would like to give it a go with some goose eggs has anybody got any experience of them and any tips ( apart from using a modern one) ! thanks in advance DF

hi i have the instructions book for the glevum incubators by horace w. stephens glevum works LLanthony gloucester can do you acopy if you like? :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the responce lads :thumbs: only just seen them not been on the gaamekeeeping section for a while.

sorry the glevum superior is not for sale mate

Minzy i would appreciate a copy if poss, cheers mate DF

I have a friend that is selling a glevum economy and supierior incubators if anyones intrested pm and i'll pass his number on.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hi there I'm Nicky

i have come across this post while searching for an instruction manual for an old glevum incubator. I am really excited, as i have been given one by an old farmer, and would love to to restore her to her former glory using paraffin, not converting her. Any help would be gratefully received!!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all iv been given a 1930s glevum wooden cabinet parrafin incubator, and would like to give it a go with some goose eggs has anybody got any experience of them and any tips ( apart from using a modern one) ! thanks in advance DF

hi i have the instructions book for the glevum incubators by horace w. stephens glevum works LLanthony gloucester can do you acopy if you like? :thumbs:

Anychance I could have a copy too? Thanks

They are a sort after commodity, I had three ,2 I converted to electric 1 I kept on paraffin when I moved I had to get rid of them , I advertised in the local rag and the phone never stopped .Cant think now how much I got for them , must have been to cheap ...

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

hi i have the instructions book for the

do you still have the instrucions for the glevum incubators by horace w. stephens, just bought one and desperately searching for the instruction manual for it , would really appreciate a copy ,many thanks

can do you acopy if you like? :thumbs: