First rifle

What can you lot recommend for about 250 squid?

Never shot before and I am after rabbits. Basically I want one that folds and is spring loaded?

I do not like the gas ones but I want somthing good. Help!

Cheers JPT

Guest Ditch_Shitter

I'd strongly reccomend a BSA Lightening de luxe. 'Scope and very good quality Lazer fitted. Complete with long, hard plastic gun case. - 300 shots through it. Disgustingly accurate. Sample targets available to demonstrate this fact. Cost four hundred pounds to bring home from the shop, fully equipped like that. Now sat in Hull.

Just go on Google and ask it for reviews of these things. After the first 100 or a 1,000 reviews giving it 10/10, ye'll get bored and just accept what's what ;)

Why for sale? Because I'm not allowed to shoot living targets with it in Eire :( Damn good rifle, going to waste.

Available

De Luxe Version

You Know it makes sense! :good:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kassinopious

i had a lightning xl but i got bored and upgraded to pcp. I paid £200 for the bsa 2 months later the best i could get back for it was £120. :/

if you go for the lightning make sure you buy either a silicon cleaning cloth or some gun metal oil since the finish becomes pitted with even the lightest moisture/fingerprints.

• 2 weeks later...

when the BSA lightning first came out the fellas at the local gun shop had a couple set up in there indoor range they were very accurate and make a good pest controllers tool i like the older version myself :snack:

AIR ARMS pro elite excelent air rifle with spring easy to tune up 30 ft lbs pick up second hand rifle good condition for about 250

Or even the Pro Sport B) , mine is V-MACH tuned in .177 and just luv it.......Al :thumbs-up: