How to humanely dispatch pigeons with a air rifle

zini

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys,   After reading a post today by ROG, when he was writing about him having trouble killing woodies straight out without them flying off, I decided to put together a little tutorial to show w

Posted Images

Thanks to Zini I went out again yesterday. Watching his footage and reading alot helped me. I took down 2 woodies, 1 head shot and 1 neck shot. Took down 3 finches all body shots, they small. Only hit 1 finch and 1 woody that flew away. Its like a 110% better day than Wednesday.

Guys, listen when Zini speaks, he knows his stuff.

Keep well,

Roger!

I know i need to stop saying that dont i Jack?

Its a very bad manorism that i pick up myself when i edit the footage :censored:

Will work on it mate.

Hi Rog,

Glad the advice helped you out pal.

Si

I know i need to stop saying that dont i Jack?

Its a very bad manorism that i pick up myself when i edit the footage :censored:

Will work on it mate.

I was only kidding mate, I thought it added character to the footage! Still love that long shot on the pigeon where you had 2 mill dots over, then added a bit of side for the wind. What a cracking shot. I ended up watching some of your other youtube clips like the lamping. Really made me want to grab my gun and go straight out myself. Top stuff!

Thanks for the video!

I think I might invest in your DVDS.

Just a little idea of an investment and if you want to try it you can.

Instead of windows movie maker there is another editing software called Camtasia.

It's really good and used by more "professional" video makers and looks tidier (no offence)

I think it costs like 50-100 pounds or something but i think you can get a free trial for an amount of time.

Also some people do stuff with Adobe After Effects but i'm not entirely sure how that works.

Cheers Country Kid,

I have other editing software now called Coral Video Studio 12 which is for professional use.

My next DVD (Spring Rifle Vermin Control) will be made with that software.

Ill PM you ref my DVDs

Zini

Why Garfield you little MONSTER YOU :realmad: :nono: :realmad: :laugh::laugh:

There is nothing wrong with "sneaking like a sneaking thing" or "I hope that them rabbits breed like rabbits this year so we have lots of rabbits to shoot next year" :whistling:

There is also the "the tree with the brown trunk" when in the middle of a wood full with trees with brown trunks :doh: LOL.

Si

Edited by zini