How to humanely dispatch pigeons with a air rifle

zini

Hi guys,

After reading a post today by ROG, when he was writing about him having trouble killing woodies straight out without them flying off, I decided to put together a little tutorial to show why they fly off sometimes when hit and how you get around that happening by ensuring that your POI is perfect in a reconised kill area.

Here is the link to the footage

Enjoy

Si

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys,   After reading a post today by ROG, when he was writing about him having trouble killing woodies straight out without them flying off, I decided to put together a little tutorial to show w

Posted Images

hi ya si

i agree with gary you should buddy and cracking vid again matey and it's all good info for everyone and there is nothing worse than hitting one in the chest to watch it fly off in pain matey and i think we have all seen someone do that in the past hence if i am out with people i always take a 12 bore that way if they do hit and not kill my 12g will end the pain and then i go home as i really dont like it but again si fantastic vid good shots as always and great info to one and all

shay

Thanks guys :thumbs: .

Yes Shay we all in our shooting careers have shot at a woody and the thing as flew off to die a painful death :wallbash: .

Very dis tasteful isnt it lads :censored: ?

I hate it when it happens, but sadly thats how we learn from our own mistakes and go on to be better shots.

I just hope that someone takes something from the post and uses it for their own good use to ensure that their next shot is a clean kill and they must not make the same mistakes that i have made in my past.

If one bird is dispatched cleaner after this post I'll be happy :thumbs:

Si

Edited by zini

No mate i never got a pm buddy.

You should of given me a call pal.

You wont to go lamping tomorrow night pal and shoot a few bunnies?

Shay if you can make it up to North Yorkshire you are also invited too pal.

Si

hi ya si buddy

i wish i could matey this is my last week at work and they have stuck me on 7 nights this week buddy so now i dont finish until monday morning great offer though si thank you very much matey would have liked to come upto see use as well maybe next time matey again thank you very much though buddy

regards

shay