Le Chameau leather lined wellies

As above, BRAND NEW - unworn le chameau wellies - no box. Top of the range leather lined with the full zip down side.

These currently retail at £275-£300 quid.

Buy them now £200 delivered to your door.

Size 8

Paypal only

First to say ill have them wins them.

• 2 weeks later...

i agree totaly but you have to remember its 200 i have the muck boots and for 68 you cant go wrong

am not saying there not good cos they must be for that prices ( as they say you only get what you pay for ) and i agree there the best ever wellies i have ever put on but thats only been inn the shop

i agree totaly but you have to remember its 200 i have the muck boots and for 68 you cant go wrong

am not saying there not good cos they must be for that prices ( as they say you only get what you pay for ) and i agree there the best ever wellies i have ever put on but thats only been inn the shop

You can always tell a farmer........you just cant tell them much!

£200 quid for a pair of wellies i would,nt have thought so and im no farmer if there that nice to put on your little tutsise keep them because the cheap seats on here wont buy them :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

You can always tell a farmer........you just cant tell them much!

£200 quid for a pair of wellies i would,nt have thought so and im no farmer if there that nice to put on your little tutsise keep them because the cheap seats on here wont buy them tongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.gif

£200 for a pair of fookin wellieswallbash.gif give me my army hi ties any daythumbs.gif

bought a pair of expensive wellies at the midlands 4 year ago and still got them . like slippers to wear warm and very very comfortable and these on here are much better again than mine .would snap them up if the wonga wasnt short at the mo .