5196 replies to this topic

#61 karlsberg

karlsberg

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:34 pm

another one bought direct of cn he said it will grow into something good and its funny bark will get a lot better good coat on it like teh old stuff had cant wait for next yr
Posted Image

#62 sniper

sniper

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:04 pm

Looks well that young dog Karlsberg, ATB with him. :drink:

#63 DIGZY

DIGZY

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:17 pm

this one was a grandson http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

its got some size of feet for a hare dog :icon_eek: its thick on the leg aswell was it any good ??

Edited by DIGZY, 20 May 2010 - 07:19 pm.

#64 iluvmarcus

iluvmarcus

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:31 pm

what about blondie ??? should we refur as her been a nuttal bitch ?

its half craigs stuff, half alans .....Nuttanky you should get one Vickers !!!
nah ive got enough shite :clapper: :boogie:

#65 iluvmarcus

iluvmarcus

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:42 pm

i dind no f.h owned grandfather an great grandfather to charlie,and i meant that surely the person who owns the bitch is the person who bred them there fore thats there line,albeit a baseline,theyve chose a certain type of dog to compliment there bitch,
like you say though the main thing is the owners are happy with what they feed an shovel up behind,

j benford owned charlie, i was suppose to match him in fen cup the day charlie tore its tendon and he had to retire, but i couldnt find downham market where we was to run and time i got there after dropping pals off at other match with c moyes he left n rest is history, think it was 1997 season he was aged 4yrs

#66 chuck

chuck

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:47 pm

another one bought direct of cn he said it will grow into something good and its funny bark will get a lot better good coat on it like teh old stuff had cant wait for next yr
http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t335/...

did you own scout,?????
was he nuttal stuff???
heard he was shite as well

#67 arcticgun

arcticgun

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,737 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:41 pm

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t335/...

the rough coated one looks well :thumbs: , mind the beddy scrubs up well n all :clapper:

Edited by arcticgun, 21 May 2010 - 05:34 am.

#68 leec

leec

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:03 am

i dind no f.h owned grandfather an great grandfather to charlie,and i meant that surely the person who owns the bitch is the person who bred them there fore thats there line,albeit a baseline,theyve chose a certain type of dog to compliment there bitch,
like you say though the main thing is the owners are happy with what they feed an shovel up behind,

j benford owned charlie, i was suppose to match him in fen cup the day charlie tore its tendon and he had to retire, but i couldnt find downham market where we was to run and time i got there after dropping pals off at other match with c moyes he left n rest is history, think it was 1997 season he was aged 4yrs

i thought f.h had the sire but not th e grand an great grandsire,was he given to f.h

#69 wurzelbert

wurzelbert

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:21 am

i thought f.h had the sire but not th e grand an great grandsire,was he given to f.h

fred owned duke great grandsire, rambo, and charlie, and now has grandson of charlie as stud, he got charlie back as a stud dog after he f****d his leg, charlies sire rambo wasn't a prlific producer as charlie and his grandad duke, fred sed he cud put duke to an old mongrel and he'd throw a hare killer, duke was straight out of laddie (street accident)

Edited by wurzelbert, 21 May 2010 - 12:26 am.

#70 berty1

berty1

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:55 am

How about "Chaz" (2-3yr old now) bred from Barney and Penny-(foxy/charlie) Anyone hear of or know anything about him?

#71 Flamin'Nora!

Flamin'Nora!

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:07 am

sounds like a good dog never mind the idiot keyboard warriors who never have a good word not every body who goes daytime's like that :thumbs:

#72 iluvmarcus

iluvmarcus

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:04 pm

fred has a dog direct from charlie called dan, it was owned T,Petch.
im on with converting a dvd with charlie matching sniper in 96 fen cup, should be ready in a couple of weeks if i get my finger out.

Edited by iluvmarcus, 21 May 2010 - 01:20 pm.

#73 wurzelbert

wurzelbert

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:30 pm

dan is out of casper his mother is out of charlie x ruby

Edited by wurzelbert, 21 May 2010 - 12:32 pm.

• Ronisillah likes this

#74 iluvmarcus

iluvmarcus

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:18 pm

sorry yeah correct wurzelbert
here is link to a bitch out of barnie http://www.youtube.com/user/fentrooper
it wasnt clearest day to film so be patient

Edited by iluvmarcus, 21 May 2010 - 01:34 pm.

#75 wurzelbert

wurzelbert

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:41 pm

i know mark and vic nice lads
  • Ronisillah likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)