Any pics of your rabbiter out the collie whippet an coco brambles
  • brambles likes this

#5162 DazAllison1

DazAllison1

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:00 pm

Cocos owner TW decided to put her to a collie whippet to breed a litter of rabbiters, I took one for a little ferreting come lamping bitch but she's turned out a cracker she certainly holds her own up here, Coco went back to Rocco but she never took hence my thought of putting her back to Rocco

Saw this wee bitch go plenty of times, great little all-rounder and as quick as they come
  • brambles likes this

#5163 NE_courser

NE_courser

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:40 pm

7E8878A2-3BA5-4A43-8144-5676CDF70E55_zps

The dog I kept back from Rocco x Tilly, litter brother to the rough bitch.
  • NEWSBOY, cocker, brambles and 3 others like this

#5164 arcticgun

arcticgun

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,719 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:58 pm

Cocos owner TW decided to put her to a collie whippet to breed a litter of rabbiters, I took one for a little ferreting come lamping bitch but she's turned out a cracker she certainly holds her own up here, Coco went back to Rocco but she never took hence my thought of putting her back to Rocco

I could of cried when Coco lost the pups she was carrying too Rocco, was a real kick in the bollocks, really think that would of clicked, if and when he lines your bitch I think it will be an interesting litter, think Ive a pic somewhere of a rough haired one that TW kept out of coco, also got pics of coco when she come up to get lined

Pearl Rocco, Candy, Floss, etc where a real good litter, couple got unlucky died doing what they where bred for as pups, rest stayed with owners from being pups, think only one changed hands and that stayed in its next home for good so not a bad outcome, the breeder is a real genuine top man, had a few quality ones over the years, seen pups from litters from off floss, pearl, candy and rocco, all have found homes no chew and have the makings of very exciting prospects, think Romeo was an excellen choice f stud to use to them as well, he adds more drive and quality lines and keeps the overall stamp, I been very happy with stock off candy to nero as well as have a few other men who took them on

#5165 arcticgun

arcticgun

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,719 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:01 pm

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah11...

smashing dog and get stuck right into them from the little ive seen of him, once he settles I reckon he will do real well mate, very soundly built animal with great speed, your bitch produced some smashing pups fair bit of variety in that litter too,, love the rough haired ones, your bitch put a fair stamp on it too

#5166 brambles

brambles

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 754 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:11 pm

Aye TW was gutted aswell lol I actually prebooked a pup out of Rocco Coco but the best laid plans, heard plenty about the bitches in Rocco' s litter what about other dogs in the litter did they turn out Arctic

#5167 arcticgun

arcticgun

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,719 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:22 pm

Aye TW was gutted aswell lol I actually prebooked a pup out of Rocco Coco but the best laid plans, heard plenty about the bitches in Rocco' s litter what about other dogs in the litter did they turn out Arctic

was only two dogs packer got the other one but moved him on when he got pups out of lucy, he was an up and at em dog, was doing well enough,  he still in the north east as far as I know, quiet fella has him,

#5168 brambles

brambles

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 754 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:00 pm

Here you go Cold Pint bitch out of Coco

Attached Files

• jigsaw, cold pint and NE_courser like this

#5169 brambles

brambles

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 754 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:09 pm

Dam to Floss,Pearl,Candy and Rocco to Buddy

Attached Files

• cocker, NE_courser, stone rose and 1 other like this

#5170 NE_courser

NE_courser

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:19 pm

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah11...

smashing dog and get stuck right into them from the little ive seen of him, once he settles I reckon he will do real well mate, very soundly built animal with great speed, your bitch produced some smashing pups fair bit of variety in that litter too,, love the rough haired ones, your bitch put a fair stamp on it too
thanks arctic. i was real pleased with him that day we were out. Like you say hopefully once he's fully matured he should turn out quite nicely.

36114330-3ED1-45D0-A365-C1A518AEB855_zps

They were a bit of a odd litter, in the sense that none of them look like either parent lol. The rough bitch i posted the photo of is indentical to her mother in nature, however she's more agile & seems to have an extra gear. There about 16/17 months now and all off the pups are still in the homes they went to as pups, including one that went to a very good lad of here, as you know 😉
  • cocker, brambles and stone rose like this

#5171 Westyorkshire_lad

Westyorkshire_lad

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:24 pm

Love the look of your dogs lads what sort of height is your dog brambles ? I heard roxy sire ice was some dog
  • brambles and NE_courser like this

#5172 brambles

brambles

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 754 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:36 pm

Love the look of your dogs lads what sort of height is your dog brambles ? I heard roxy sire ice was some dog

She stands about 24tts just not long past with her first season which she lost a bit of condition but shaping up nicely, was talking about Ice to NE Courser today and it was said he done 8 for8 behind the cheerio cafe but was early in the season but still not to be sniffed at, was also told if he hadn't got the injury that he did he would have really shone atb

#5173 cocker

cocker

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,953 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:11 pm

My new pup is coming on great stone rose, I couldn't be more pleased with a pup honestly, he's a proper clever pup and we get on real well, which as you know makes 100% difference il get some new pics tommorow
  • stone rose likes this

#5174 stone rose

stone rose

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:20 pm

nice to hear that mate photo would be great got two youngans here meself 4 month and 11 month theyre comin on nicly hope hes wat your lookin for atb mate
  • cocker likes this

#5175 blacky13

blacky13

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:27 pm

My dog 18 months old seagull on both sides Attached File  IMG_3686.JPG   152.95KB   1 downloads
  • dog man, arcticgun, brambles and 3 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users