Guest iceaz

iv got some rolls of mesh not thick stuff its 13mm mesh

what can i make out of it cheers

:drink::signthankspin:

Guest JohnGalway

Australian crow/ladder trap, Larsen trap?

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:clapper: Power to ye, mate! You Really Are obsessive about making traps, aren't ye?

13mm. What's that in pounds, shillings and pence, please? Half inch or less? If so, it'll keep anything but a mouse in ~ within reason. The world's your oyster!

If it's light stuff, better to add a frame work of wood. Stop it collapsing. How about ye figure out What ye'd like to catch - out of what may be available to ye - and what ye want to catch it for. Let us know and I expect our combined minds can come up with some idea for ye ;)

Guest iceaz

i wouldnt mind somethink compact but big enough for catching birds magies pigeons ect but not a larson

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Let us know if you try out what we discussed in PM, mate :good:

I'm sure you could make some sort of small letterbox trap - say 3ft by 3ft by 3ft.

Never seen one though.

H :11: ow about very stiff purse nets

Guest Ditch_Shitter

You may laugh. Maps; But such things Have been done ~ and once sold, on both sides of the channel! :p

You may laugh. Maps; But such things Have been done ~ and once sold, on both sides of the channel! :p

Hi ditch, you talking about those bolt traps that either push into the burrow or the run from cover? If not may i suggest for draw cord, a quarter inch steel cable and a horse plug for a peg! :laugh:

Guest Ditch_Shitter
Hi ditch, you talking about those bolt traps that either push into the burrow or the run from cover?

You got the ones, mate! :clapper: Aurouze did various sorts of monstrocity, of course. Then there's the 'Rabbit Flap' sorts which just kept the buggers out of their burys on the blocked return principle? 'Sportsmans Friend' or something, I believe they marketed those as. Very bloody sporting; Chasing them out with ferrets and then making them sit out till ye mates turn up with the 12 bores! :icon_eek:

Sign in to follow this