why do deer stalkers charge so much

Do you know where to find sympathy...........its between shit and syphillis in the dictionary :tongue2:

I can't afford (17 year old twins will do this to you) to pay to go stalking for medal stuff or culls, but am fortunate that I have negotiated the right to stalk over some land locally. Stop whinging and save up like the rest of us

ft

mate i dont need to save to go stalking so what the f**k you on about i didnt say i cant afford to go stalking just dont like being ripped off

Edited by wboulter

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know where to find sympathy...........its between shit and syphillis in the dictionary :tongue2:

I can't afford (17 year old twins will do this to you) to pay to go stalking for medal stuff or culls, but am fortunate that I have negotiated the right to stalk over some land locally. Stop whinging and save up like the rest of us

ft

mate i dont need to save to go stalking so what the f**k you on about i didnt say i cant afford to go stalking just dont like being ripped off

:tongue2: Just a wealthy whinger then? :tongue2:

If you don't like the price, don't pay it. Market forces apply, but I am sure you can find a bargain if you look round a bit. Mind you, it's just easier to bleat about it I suppose :whistling:

ft

So glad ive got mates ,mates with land that is and a variety of species on them .Take it for granted not paying i suppose but then again ,half the fun is in returning the favour free of charge .So long as people want variety and the demand is there then prices will only go up mate .Try swapping what you have access to for what you want access to, on here .Not everyone has roe mind and may jump at the chance of one or two .

John Robbo,

As I stated at the start of the thread I don't just rely on stalking for my income.

In an average year I do 20 weeks of Goose/Game/Duck shooting and 20 weeks of Pigeon shooting but only take about 25 bucks in 3 weeks of stalking and up to 60 Does a winter. I also get Doe stalking on a large local estate as well as my own areas.

Having said that 3 weeks at the bucks will generate the same income for me as 8 weeks pigeon shooting in the summer doing 6 days a week! :icon_eek:

I get my companies public liability insurance through Melrups and it costs an arm and a leg!!

Plus, I run 2 company 4x4's

Cheers,

Mark.

You're never going to please everyone. :no:

I charge £80 for Roe Does (multiple culls, no extra fee) and that includes the 1st carcase and people have still told me that's too expensive! :doh:

Mark.

there you go wboulter this guy his cheep as chips and fair play to him.dont think theres munty or cwd in scotland but i could be rong. then you could come up to me and shoot a few for nout :thumbs: