whats the best 4x4 for lampin

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

im using a subaru legacy at the moment, its good but just a bit low thinking of getting a discovery :thumbs:

put a set off forrester shocks and springs in her

the shocks off the outback do the same job and are cheaper

i have a picture of the subaru i use without the outback shocks on and i will put some pic up with the shocks on they give the car a good lift

well i have had my wee dahatsui terios for a while now,my mate has one also,and before i had mine wee done all the lamping in his,and wee took it into places you wouldnt dream,good for getting turned in tight spaces,good turning circle for getting through tight gates. we have had the terios up to its neck in mud and still pulled itself out,with the dif lock switch,its and added bonus to use if u do get stuck. and this is with normall road tyres. id recommend this,though my only trouble is,for other types of shooting,pigeons,wildfowling. it just lacks a bit of space,this is the old model im referring to. not sure what the newer models are like.

well i have had my wee dahatsui terios for a while now,my mate has one also,and before i had mine wee done all the lamping in his,and wee took it into places you wouldnt dream,good for getting turned in tight spaces,good turning circle for getting through tight gates. we have had the terios up to its neck in mud and still pulled itself out,with the dif lock switch,its and added bonus to use if u do get stuck. and this is with normall road tyres. id recommend this,though my only trouble is,for other types of shooting,pigeons,wildfowling. it just lacks a bit of space,this is the old model im referring to. not sure what the newer models are like.