What is everyone going to be doing now the season is over?

The hard slog starts again setting up the rearing field, nightmare of a job but has to be done. Got 2 lab pups(16 weeks) to train up later on in the year too so happy days. Just getting the laying stock arriving as we speak so better get back to it. :thumbs:

i'll be spending my time training the young dog,sorting some stuff in the shoot,controlling foxes/pigeons/rabbits on my permission.if the opportunity arises getting some more land(joining/expanding parcels of land i have)

atb for the coming season,training etc to all of you.

waidmann

Well, my shoot has been taken over by complete tosser so im on the look out for a new one, even if it is just helping out and beating (kent area). Shame really because it is a lovely bit of ground. Amazing that one bad apple can ruin 8 mens sport isn't it.

As much playtime as i can get away with dogs -shooting- ferrets-snares and traps going after bunnys woodys rats stoats foxes and then theres the so called work on the shoot which realy is more play with pens poults incubators brashing fences realy i don't have time to go to work :whistling: but the boss says if i dont then i get no money in to live :wallbash: role on retirement. :victory:

Most people seem busy,

Roll on my SGC and Next Season

Atb

Martin

hit farms more in the summer than the winter that is when the farmers see therabbits most and want shot of them, snaring trapping air rifle shooting, rat shooting pigeon shooting, it is only game what comes out of season vermin needs to be kept on top off all year round. :-) i spend alot of time training my dog aswel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...