Sign in to follow this  
TOMO

WARRENER NEW FILM

plenty of the old ways still going on but not many younger ones to take the helm , seatrout salmon some veni burgers lobsters cant beet fresh nosh all the best sounds like a good video even tho i dont watch them much

geuss what another warrener film on calling foxes, ground hog day or what

the old ways are still alive uphere in scotland mixed with new ways to battle with the goverment etcetc

the old ways are still alive uphere in scotland mixed with new ways to battle with the goverment etcetc

where you from whin ??

I'm just outside glasgow . :yes:

Its different, with variation you don't normally see, most of the scenes they look like amateurs..still worth a watch though..

Or standing were the hares escape route normally is and sqeaking...saying he calling them :11:

Guest borderboys

just got my copy thought it was a good watch but did any 1 else see the trout float of after lol

:laugh: @ Taffy...But very true. :yes: ..

Wasn't that warrener charecter the same fellow who was on TV a couple of year's ago tracking a puma or some kind of big cat with the aid of a wire haired russel type of terrier.. :D ..

Millet

Seen something simular where a guy was running his pats through a pipe looking for big cats :cry:

think it was down cornwall

Just after he introduces his mate & his "cracking" dogs you see an earth with about 17 terriers to ground....

:laugh::laugh::laugh: