WARRENER NEW FILM

TOMO

Guest oldskool

i like warreners stuff but one man and his dogs by sporting days is bloody good... the follow ups were'nt just as good but still not bad..

i wouldnt have pegged the warrener as a dog theif?? why not head round and get your lads dog back?? take the police with you so everything is kept right and let warrener sort out his money from the folk he got it off...

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not being cheecky but what the warrrener does there alot of guys like my self who wouldnt want to be in a video and have dobne it on the big stage for aliving any body who makes vids of poaching well there not at it enough as the las t thing you want to do is land yourself in it , the way i look at it catch kill sell or eat move on quickly , ive met the warrener hees a likable type but ive saw several like him and met people all ove rwho trap use calls for big game met guys who grossd 10 gs in aweek poaching salmon , there real guuys who i respect , all these vids books are light entertaiment and to be truthul good for the uneducated or inexpierenced who have never done it to earn a crust all the best

Guest joe ox
not being cheecky but what the warrrener does there alot of guys like my self who wouldnt want to be in a video and have dobne it on the big stage for aliving any body who makes vids of poaching well there not at it enough as the las t thing you want to do is land yourself in it , the way i look at it catch kill sell or eat move on quickly , ive met the warrener hees a likable type but ive saw several like him and met people all ove rwho trap use calls for big game met guys who grossd 10 gs in aweek poaching salmon , there real guuys who i respect , all these vids books are light entertaiment and to be truthul good for the uneducated or inexpierenced who have never done it to earn a crust all the best

10 grand a week poaching salmon, they must have a big truck and a vast knowledge of the salmon farms :laugh:

10 grand a week poaching salmon, they must have a big truck and a vast knowledge of the salmon farms :laugh:

:laugh: theres nothing like being modest is there ..

a guy who still lives near me thye used to net of montrose bay the tay 1mile and a half of salmon net been out with them as a boy in the school holidays etc back then they were still getting big money for salmon wild, right down to billisngate in london , ive had 1400 for three hard nites most ive had was 7,50 a pound so if you can imagine 15 eight to ten pound salmon a nite springers , ive saw guys back then drunk to hell useing ten pound notes to light a cigar they all feched it up with drink and the laws got stricter i dont think any of use have seen a mile and half of gill net twelve feet deep ive saw hole fish holds full of salmon seatrout ,it was whole sale slaughter , they had men on the shore just makeing nets full time , i was to young as it was 76 to 81 but saw three salmon to a eight stone fish box , there several of these guys still fishing just trawling for prawns , if any body fancy a trip to meet them there still here and kicking ian b, some of them have pics of the slaugther summer of 76 was best very dry and the fish waited of the loon the tay the tweed , the way you drift a net is you shot one end with a dhan and let him go until hees out then dhan the other end the most ibve treid was 600yds got a few fish but not the same fish localy as the tay tweed loon etc any way its part of history , they use to drop the salmon of in the dark picked up by the local freezer haullers and of to billinsgate market the season wa sjulyy to end of august what you done was trawl your net for legal fish then if you donrt see the fisheries etc drop your net in and away you sat of five miles out of reach of radar from inshore fisherie then picked net up hard work 4.5 inch mesh id best for you get fish from 5 pounds to 30 , you want a little bit wind as you drift and cover the ground quicker , they had five shot franchies for seal patrol or shark as they caught several of both all the best

• 6 months later...