WARRENER NEW FILM

TOMO

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i know the blokes who made this dvd and the wippett terreriers are decent little dogs.as the others they bwere bought from all over the country for this film and probably have been sold again i used to course with the blokes shooting the catapults now and again the stanleys they had 1or2 decent dogs.the film is ok to the untrained eye but its more a case of trying to outwit the viewer tricks than it is show the dogs for what they are and ianb hit the nail on the with the hare calling scene and if you watch carefully you might see one or two other tricks

• 4 weeks later...
i have a copy of this dvd its pretty good :drink:

THIS IS A SURPRISINGLY GOOD FILM , WITH LOTS OF DIFFRENT STUFF ON IT , FROM CALLING IN HARES TO SHOOT WITH A CATAPULT TO TICKLING TROUT TO GATE NETTING , DRAGNETTING PARTRIGE.

YES ALL IN ALL A GOOD WATCH EVEN THOUGH THE WARRENER CAN BE A NOISEY IRATATING TIT SUMTIMES :11:

:)

i agree he can be irritating,and for most of the time :drink:

Me and my whippet are in one of the warrener video's, i enjoyed myself making the video it took weeks of filming to make just a few minutes of film

• 10 months later...
i bye them :thumbs: he may be a fraud but he knows his stuff

He's either a fraud or he knows his stuff, which one are you going to go for ?????????

Hello All

Why do I keep hearing that old fattie Warrener is a dog thief - what's that all about ?

Has he had someones dogs or something ?

hes nothing but a dog thief him and his mates stole my lads black bitch its the one killing the foxes in the video i was approached by a third party prior to this to appear in his video using a catty and using my old dog as an example of the all round dog foxes to be dropped out of a bag and the same thing with hares the blokes a fraud dog016.jpg

hes nothing but a dog thief him and his mates stole my lads black bitch its the one killing the foxes in the video i was approached by a third party prior to this to appear in his video using a catty and using my old dog as an example of the all round dog foxes to be dropped out of a bag and the same thing with hares the blokes a fraud dog016.jpg

A bagged fox ! you do surprise me... :whistling:

Edited by devonlad

Ive been off my work a month with f*cked ankle and apart from a few days ferreting :whistling: Im just sitting in the house watching videos/dvds most are like paint drying same old shite , warreners included but at least he got off his arse and did something no doubt its easy money at £26 a disc . But im really getting into the Sporting days stuff £20 each and its watchable