Whippet/wheaton crosses

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im out week in week out all through the hunting season with woodards bitch and shes is 1 hell ov a bitch, shes not a catcher shes [bANNED TEXT] i call a killer of a gingerbread man .   atb jackar

here is a pick of my wheaton to left she stands 20" tts and whippet/wheaton to right stands round about 19" tts

Posted Images

he is the biggest whippet cross ive seen or heard of. he was the heavyest in the litter and has took to the wheaten a lot...litter wastage really... but i like a strong dog. stormyboy the look in his eyes just about sums him up :clapper:post-2078-126485400157_thumb.jpg

he is made for producing threequarter crosses. as a lot of this litter where quite racy. be interesting to see others of this breeding

If you ever have Ozzy line a whippet/greyhound or a greyhound bitch, I'd like to know. I would certainly take a pup off your hands. :notworthy:

he is the biggest whippet cross ive seen or heard of. he was the heavyest in the litter and has took to the wheaten a lot...litter wastage really... but i like a strong dog. stormyboy the look in his eyes just about sums him up :clapper:post-2078-126485400157_thumb.jpg

he is made for producing threequarter crosses. as a lot of this litter where quite racy. be interesting to see others of this breeding

If you ever have Ozzy line a whippet/greyhound or a greyhound bitch, I'd like to know. I would certainly take a pup off your hands. :notworthy:

he is five now but has never been used so is unproven. and for producing fox dogs the grehound crosses are more suitable imo.

allthough he has a lot to off folk that are breeding smaller dogs

under all that coat is a very tidy dog,I'd have a three quarter cross off that myself,how big at the shoulder is it?

under all that coat is a very tidy dog,I'd have a three quarter cross off that myself,how big at the shoulder is it?

twenty three to the shoulder

here is a pic after a haircut

post-2078-126493577664_thumb.jpg