Sign in to follow this  
olivhar01

HARKILA MOUNTAIN GROUSE JACKET

hi all

i have for sale a harkila mountain grouse jacket, size large (50) gore - tex, windproof, waterproof, worn 4 times since new. NOW SOLD TO SUNNY

atb

cal HPIM2543.jpgHPIM2544.jpg

Edited by olivhar01

Guest AngelicAcid

I tried to send you a pm asking about pockets etc on the jacket mate, dont know whats happeneing there with the pm system.

I tried to send you a pm asking about pockets etc on the jacket mate, dont know whats happeneing there with the pm system.

what do you need to know mate?

cheers

hi all

i have for sale a harkila mountain grouse jacket, size large (50) gore - tex, windproof, waterproof, worn 4 times since new. AS NEW , NOW REDUCED £85 POSTED

atb

cal HPIM2543.jpgHPIM2544.jpg

NOW REDUCED £85 POSTED

im 6ft and 17 stone is it likely this is going to fit? might be interested if so im not fat just have very big shoulders and arms cheers

im 6ft and 17 stone is it likely this is going to fit? might be interested if so im not fat just have very big shoulders and arms cheers

farmboy99

i am 6ft and 15 stone fits me fine with room to spare

atb

cal

its really tempting but hounestly its just the same as my musto whisper jacket if it were a prohunter id have it for sure if i come into a bit of money and you still have it ill give you a shout good luck with sale either way mate

its really tempting but hounestly its just the same as my musto whisper jacket if it were a prohunter id have it for sure if i come into a bit of money and you still have it ill give you a shout good luck with sale either way mate

STILL FOR SALE---SENSIBLE OFFERS

STILL FOR SALE---SENSIBLE OFFERS

£75 posted last chance offer

Sign in to follow this