Frodsham & District Wildfowlers

Hi All,

Been looking for info on Frodsham wildfowlers, but have only found a phone number that doesnt work. I've been told they meet at Helsby, but not sure how to go about contacting them, didn't want to just turn up unexpected.

Are there any members on here or can any one help with contact info.

Cheers, Gene.

Hi All,

Been looking for info on Frodsham wildfowlers, but have only found a phone number that doesnt work. I've been told they meet at Helsby, but not sure how to go about contacting them, didn't want to just turn up unexpected.

Are there any members on here or can any one help with contact info.

Cheers, Gene.

h

Hi get in touch with DOLLSEYES of this site he will put you right .Wolfie

If you're a BASC member, call our widlfowling officer, Mark Cokayne on 01244 573024.

Mark left BASC a couple of years ago

Sorry I dont know where I got that info from, I put it down to my age and the bang on my head when I was younger and the doctor that let me out early. :icon_redface:

I think its Mark Greenhough on 01244 573011

If you're a BASC member, call our widlfowling officer, Mark Cokayne on 01244 573024.

Mark left BASC a couple of years ago

Sorry I dont know where I got that info from, I put it down to my age and the bang on my head when I was younger and the doctor that let me out early. :icon_redface:

I think its Mark Greenhough on 01244 573011

[/

well, i hope you get on better with him than our club did, we asked him for help with the new maps for our members this was 18 months ago and we are still waiting ...

I asked him today to send me details of the permit scheme so we will have to see if it comes.

Have you not been back on to him and asked why he has not sent the maps?

yes !, we have tried to contact him on many ocasiouns .. the best part about it, it was there idea to up grade the maps , so it would define the areas of shooting better for our members and make it easy to fill the bag returns in ....

its is felt around the country by many wildfowlers , that basc is shafting wildfowling, I SAY BRING BACK WAGBI ..

• 3 weeks later...

I asked him today to send me details of the permit scheme so we will have to see if it comes.

Have you not been back on to him and asked why he has not sent the maps?

yes !, we have tried to contact him on many ocasiouns .. the best part about it, it was there idea to up grade the maps , so it would define the areas of shooting better for our members and make it easy to fill the bag returns in ....

its is felt around the country by many wildfowlers , that basc is shafting wildfowling, I SAY BRING BACK WAGBI ..

i can only agree mate , their new name dont fit the old image

no doubt there will be the usual arse lickers along soon

YES , I AGREE BASC IS DEFINATLY NOT WORKING FOR WILD FOWLING INTERESTS ANYMORE,OUR CLUB DROPPED THEM LAST YEAR,WHEN WE HAD A PROBLEM THEY WERE NEXT TO USELESS IN ADVICE AND NOT AT ALL HELPFULL,SO I HOPE ALL CLUBS SHOULD BE WARNED.IF YOU ENCOUNTER PROBLEMS,DONT EXPECT BASC TO SOLVE THEM.!!!

• 5 months later...