hi all had a few pc problems so sorry for the late replys and everyone thats applied for the qualifiers ill get them out asap

bobwood the shows are judged on working ability and its up to the judge as to what he wants to pick

michelle

theres lots of shows holding quaifying classes for this event and most of them advertise on here and in countrymans weekly or the edrd mag

in these shows what are the dogs judged on ???

Hi I have not been to any of the EDRD shows before how would I attempt to qualify? please could you give me any more details, thanks Michelle

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is definately the best show in the country!! and I'm glad to say that Neilston Working Dog Association, Annual Lurcher and Terrier show held on May 9th 2010 is a qualifier for this!! The EDRD sho

had a great day, went with Doga and a mate , and took Bryn. Met some great lads+ladies from of here , real top bunch . Yes heard about the fighting, they will feck it up for very body else . if you

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Received today Thanks thumbs.gif

no problem mate ...

lots of interest still got a few available if any shows need them..

dont forget to put the show on your adverts as the phone is ringing every week with guys asking where the next qualifier is going to be held ..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sent my Email and address but not received it yet but our show is not till July 31st so no hurry cheers toast.gif

Our show is next Sunday, are we ok to stil have quailfer, nothing received yet.

jonny still not got your address or email address yet iv pm,d you asking for it please contact me with an address to send to and i will get them to you . i cant send them through the pm system

events co- got your email i will send the qualifiers shortly

thanks

d