Earth dog,Running dog qualifiers are not the same as usual qualifiers.

EDRD qualifiers are for the winners and reserves of the working lurcher class and the entered terrier class.

Open show winners do not qualify unless the also won working/entered class.

Hope this helps.

They didnt have a working class but told me that champ and reserve lurcher qualified for edrd and a lot of others aswell,not knowing how it all works i just wondered if i would get paperwork in time! Or if i have actually qualified.

same here with me, i went to wortley show sunday. they didnt have a working class! just youre usaul lurcher groups, then the winners of certain groups went into the final. BEST LURCHER IN SHOW! i won reserve, they told me i qualified for E.D.R.Dt derbyshire? what is working lurcher class??????? i need it explaining, i thought all lurchers were working lurchers? or is bullx working lurchers???????????

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is definately the best show in the country!! and I'm glad to say that Neilston Working Dog Association, Annual Lurcher and Terrier show held on May 9th 2010 is a qualifier for this!! The EDRD sho

had a great day, went with Doga and a mate , and took Bryn. Met some great lads+ladies from of here , real top bunch . Yes heard about the fighting, they will feck it up for very body else . if you

Posted Images

the earth dog show was started to give the true working dog a chance to win a show and get the recognition that they deserve a lot of people keep dogs just to hunt the red rossette . this spoils the working ability and so ruins the breeds . true a lot of people show and work dogs so we ask shows to put on entered terrier/working lurcher class,s and put the winners of these class,s through to the edrd this way we increase the chance.s of a working dog final . some shows choose to put the winners of the show through .

iv sent you a pm pipa

the earth dog show was started to give the true working dog a chance to win a show and get the recognition that they deserve a lot of people keep dogs just to hunt the red rossette . this spoils the working ability and so ruins the breeds . true a lot of people show and work dogs so we ask shows to put on entered terrier/working lurcher class,s and put the winners of these class,s through to the edrd this way we increase the chance.s of a working dog final . some shows choose to put the winners of the show through .

iv sent you a pm pipa

thanks for that fell type! :thumbs:

:blink:

how do u get permission to camp there on the saturday

Lots of sex favours to Fell Type. :thumbs:

you are such a tart !!!!!!

:blink:

thats not everyone mrd :air_kiss:

just you you sweet little thing you :icon_redface::wub: :tongue4:

People have allways Said I was a bit "Special". Or was that "Special needs?" :angel:

What time is showing expected to start at this show? I am working so can't make it but i would like to, just need to try and get out of work early if showing starts reasonable as it is a 3 hour drive from here! Also i have been told my bitch has qualified as she was reserve champ at harewood house? Will i be getting a certificate sent through?

Many thanks.

What time is showing expected to start at this show? I am working so can't make it but i would like to, just need to try and get out of work early if showing starts reasonable as it is a 3 hour drive from here! Also i have been told my bitch has qualified as she was reserve champ at harewood house? Will i be getting a certificate sent through?

Many thanks.

yes i will be posting the certficates out this weekend .the championships will start at 12 oclock sorry if you cant make the show for that time but we need to make a start to get through the numbers of dogs ,the open show will start about 1 to 130 depennding on how long the championships take

As long as the racing's finished by then! lol last time I had to get Roo straight on a lead after his race and into the BullX ring! lol Judge must of thought something strange was going on when I walked into the ring with the dog trying to get his tongue back in his head!