i was wondering if anyone got any photo's my bitch came reserved champion of champions and i am well happy with that ?

Hi there, I took the pics for Fran of all the show winners, however, the only one where the reserve wasn't ther for their picture was the bull x champ. I'll put them up later today.

Cheers Deb

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is definately the best show in the country!! and I'm glad to say that Neilston Working Dog Association, Annual Lurcher and Terrier show held on May 9th 2010 is a qualifier for this!! The EDRD sho

had a great day, went with Doga and a mate , and took Bryn. Met some great lads+ladies from of here , real top bunch . Yes heard about the fighting, they will feck it up for very body else . if you

Posted Images

I don't recall seeing you there, your enormity :hmm: . F*cking difficult to miss something like you ;)

Good to see some folk I've not seen for a while and there were some bargains to be had at some of the stalls.

Pity I couldn't enter in the 'hide as much shite under your car before driving off and leaving it competition though. :laugh:

Any way, feck the small talk, tell us about the bovver :thumbs:

Hello there Mr Jeers, shame i didn't see you, could of bought me a drink :whistling: Spent the day with lurcher lass/cheeky chick/stabba and jeppi and managed to see Ryueken/bird/strong stuff/lucky and several other good lads..........Apparently Hue a mass brawl erupted on saturday night involving the rozzers, the chopper and some old boy with diabetes getting sparked out :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

No he didnt, he colasped because he hadnt had his insoline!! And he had drank to much. Then he son started punching people at randon, saying someone had hit him... They were camped next to use..And he was fine in the morning...

Best show of the year, met a few real descent blokes and fems..nice one danny.

Thanks dan, good show we had a stall there and done quite well loads of interest in our ferret boxes, will defenitly be going next year did not see any of the fighting etc we slept through it all lol, see you in the pride of the peaks in september

thanks again

titchy :thumbs:

dans still up at the show field.... thanks for the good comments .....terrier winner was paul beckinsale res was martin hulmes open show again paul with martin res.... bull x ....lee walker 2nd year running with becks in res... havent got paperwork yet 4 the lurcher dan must av it still ...no dount danny with fill u in with the rest when he gets back.... cheers

good day out and there were some cracking dogs there today.couldnt understand why a whippet greyhound was in the top 3 of the beddy lurcher class tho! And i think some of those under 21" rabbiters may have been slightly over :hmm: Had a good day tho and hope saturday nights trouble doesnt :censored: it up for next year!!! ;) ATB

HAHAHA. Nobody could believe it mate, was very embarassing to say the least...(the whippet greyhound) It was the only smooth haired dog in there as well... The judge in that ring owns Saluki's, maybe he likes skinny dogs, who knows... Also there class over 21" and under23" was entered by a cpl of dogs standing at least 24", maybe next year it would be wise to have a measuring rod, just a thought...

The digging was superb, good crack and highly entertaining...

Who where the 2 welsh blokes sat in the trade. They were making nets, and had a cpl of nice beddy x's in the back of the vechile??

good day out and there were some cracking dogs there today.couldnt understand why a whippet greyhound was in the top 3 of the beddy lurcher class tho! And i think some of those under 21" rabbiters may have been slightly over :hmm: Had a good day tho and hope saturday nights trouble doesnt :censored: it up for next year!!! ;) ATB

HAHAHA. Nobody could believe it mate, was very embarassing to say the least...(the whippet greyhound) It was the only smooth haired dog in there as well... The judge in that ring owns Saluki's, maybe he likes skinny dogs, who knows... Also there class over 21" and under23" was entered by a cpl of dogs standing at least 24", maybe next year it would be wise to have a measuring rod, just a thought...

Who where the 2 welsh blokes sat in the trade. They were making nets, and had a cpl of nice beddy x's in the back of the vechile??

they were with us on our stand, andy and kevin they go to quite alot of shows kevin will be at the heart of wales this weekend coming andy is a member on here Andy67 hope this helps you

cheers titchy

its was a cracking weekend deffo go again met loads old and new faces shame some people had to drink abit much and then the hassle but in all was still great fun thanks to all the team that put time and effort in to this show for a great one hope to see you all soon take care all mlb :thumbs::toast:

they were with us on our stand, andy and kevin they go to quite alot of shows kevin will be at the heart of wales this weekend coming andy is a member on here Andy67 hope this helps you

cheers titchy

Yeah, it does, nice blokes, and i did want to know if they were on the forum, just forgot to ask, cheers Titchy...

im the lad from hereford in the landy,me and the missus always see ya,i put the remark up about the whip grey for Kevs sake,he wasnt happy! what time you get home after? atb Sid :thumbs:

cheers titchy