jus bak from edrd great weekend like to thx danny nd sue nd fran for a crakin weekend nice to meet up wit the scotich nd north wales lads tell tommy leave the small knives at home nd well done to paul becks see ye next year nd see ye all at birr tell fran bring plenty of sausege ha ha

A special thanks to Tracy who cleaned and dressed my wound ;)

Tom

was no problem Tom but I think I might do a proper first aid course before I try to patch anyone else up :laugh:

hubby and I had a great time with some great people, thanks everyone :thumbs:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is definately the best show in the country!! and I'm glad to say that Neilston Working Dog Association, Annual Lurcher and Terrier show held on May 9th 2010 is a qualifier for this!! The EDRD sho

had a great day, went with Doga and a mate , and took Bryn. Met some great lads+ladies from of here , real top bunch . Yes heard about the fighting, they will feck it up for very body else . if you

Posted Images

the diggin comp looks a good crack,what was the rules like or was it how far you can dig in a time/ :thumbs:

the fastest to dig a hole big enough to sink the box into in the photos . the winners got £100 . lots of fun

still knackered :blink: but thank for a top weekend :thumbs:

:icon_redface: Gay danny :cheers:

the diggin comp looks a good crack,what was the rules like or was it how far you can dig in a time/ :thumbs:

the fastest to dig a hole big enough to sink the box into in the photos . the winners got £100 . lots of fun

still knackered :blink: but thank for a top weekend :thumbs:

:icon_redface: Gay danny :cheers:

danny you were like a demented ferret running round , top man :thumbs:

I just love this show because there's always a great :welcomeani: when I arrive, it is the highlight of my summer holidays :boogie: spending time :protest: with a great bunch of :friends: & also meeting & :cheers: with new ones.

I'd like to :signthankspin: ALL who made my weekend great & I hope to see you all soon.

Joe :big_boss:

had a great day, went with Doga and a mate , and took Bryn. Met some great lads+ladies from of here :thumbs: , real top bunch :thumbs: . Yes heard about the fighting, they will feck it up for very body else :thumbdown: . if you carnt handle drink, feckin leave it alone :yes: . Some great Bullxs there :thumbs: and terriers.Bryn thinks he is a bullx now lol, he will do when i get me pup. :thumbs: hope there have the show next year.!

HOPE YOUR GETTING A BULL X AND LEAVE THE RABBITING FOR IN THE PUB :drink:

a couple more

hiya mate wat was the edrd show like never got my quilifier like so went on hols like do u know y i never got it

Two of mine won qualifiers but I never recieved them either.Even though I contacted the organiser and was told that they would be with me in time for the show but still didn't recieve them.

Two of mine qualified yesterday for next years it'll be interesting to see if they arrive.I hope so as we were looking forward to going!

Edited by Moorman 1

a couple more

hiya mate wat was the edrd show like never got my quilifier like so went on hols like do u know y i never got it

Two of mine won qualifiers but I never recieved them either.Even though I contacted the organiser and was told that they would be with me in time for the show but still didn't recieve them.

Two of mine qualified yesterday for next years it'll be interesting to see if they arrive.I hope so as we were looking forward to going!