very good show met loads of people, lots of good dogs there and genuine lads, and lasses, managed to see some stuff from way back out of the line am using, and a pup that i bred, so chuffed that way, , got some good stuff from strong stuff, , did hear a lad saying that he broke one of his collars to him ?? what the f**k was he holding back i dont know ? :blink: put a few names to faces, stabba ?? em . . . ( no comment ) he just kept asking me to GET THEM OUT and looking towards the toilets :icon_eek: . . . .

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is definately the best show in the country!! and I'm glad to say that Neilston Working Dog Association, Annual Lurcher and Terrier show held on May 9th 2010 is a qualifier for this!! The EDRD sho

had a great day, went with Doga and a mate , and took Bryn. Met some great lads+ladies from of here , real top bunch . Yes heard about the fighting, they will feck it up for very body else . if you

Posted Images

pity about the hassle the night before and some people couldn't handle their drink,, other then this had great day out, met loads of people and its great to put faces to names :thumbs: we got some nice prints that we're framing tonight, but the best thing was to see so many true working dogs xx

pity about the hassle the night before and some people couldn't handle their drink,, other then this had great day out, met loads of people and its great to put faces to names :thumbs: we got some nice prints that we're framing tonight, but the best thing was to see so many true working dogs xx

pm sent, and what was the hassle ? i see the plod when we turned up in he morning, ?

good day out and there were some cracking dogs there today.couldnt understand why a whippet greyhound was in the top 3 of the beddy lurcher class tho! And i think some of those under 21" rabbiters may have been slightly over :hmm: Had a good day tho and hope saturday nights trouble doesnt :censored: it up for next year!!! ;) ATB

im the lad from hereford in the landy,me and the missus always see ya,i put the remark up about the whip grey for Kevs sake,he wasnt happy! what time you get home after? atb Sid :thumbs:

HAHAHA. Nobody could believe it mate, was very embarassing to say the least...(the whippet greyhound) It was the only smooth haired dog in there as well... The judge in that ring owns Saluki's, maybe he likes skinny dogs, who knows... Also there class over 21" and under23" was entered by a cpl of dogs standing at least 24", maybe next year it would be wise to have a measuring rod, just a thought...

The digging was superb, good crack and highly entertaining...

Who where the 2 welsh blokes sat in the trade. They were making nets, and had a cpl of nice beddy x's in the back of the vechile??

they were with us on our stand, andy and kevin they go to quite alot of shows kevin will be at the heart of wales this weekend coming andy is a member on here Andy67 hope this helps you

cheers titchy

Hiya pal, no kevin wasnt happy, lol, cant blame him. Sorry which landy? You should have said "hi" mate....

pm sent, and what was the hassle ? i see the plod when we turned up in he morning, ?

Think its mentioned on page 15 , get um out...

Yea their was some top dogs there...

Think its mentioned on page 15 , get um out...

Yea their was some top dogs there...

:thumbs:

another good show, plenty of decent dogs aswell.....:thumbs:

i was rough as a dog from the bacardi the night before :sick: (camping was a bad idea lol) missed the digging comp but i did enjoy the "take a swing in the dark" event saturday night :whistling: not good for the show :no: but pretty funny watching people fighting people they cant see in the pitch black....:laugh:

the game of "hide and seek" was pretty good afterwards aswell but i think the police have played that before.....:hmm:

This show was the best i have ever been to! Was a fantastic weekend and was well worth pulling a sicky for! My arms are still aching from the brick lifting :whistling: but the chocolates are still alive in the freezer after almost melting :toast: Was great to meet so many off of here and well done to all who organised and ran the show, i hope the sillyness on saturday hasn't ruined future shows as i will defonately be comeing back to this one!!

This show was the best i have ever been to! Was a fantastic weekend and was well worth pulling a sicky for! My arms are still aching from the brick lifting :whistling: but the chocolates are still alive in the freezer after almost melting :toast: Was great to meet so many off of here and well done to all who organised and ran the show, i hope the sillyness on saturday hasn't ruined future shows as i will defonately be comeing back to this one!!

Defo some of the best "Female" brick lifting I've ever seen!!! I'll see you & your pals next year I hope!!!

Defo some of the best "Female" brick lifting I've ever seen!!! I'll see you & your pals next year I hope!!!

Thankyou doohan!! Maybe next year we can do a men versus woman as i think the mens winning bricks were poor! :thumbs::tongue2:

thanks for all the reply,s my head is still in a shed .

appart from the bit of trouble the show was great top quality dogs and great people

a big thank you to all the team for making it all happen if it wasn,t for you guys it would just be a crazy idea . and thanks to all that turned up without your support and attendances we wouldn.t have a show . as soon as i have sorted through all the photos i will post the winners . the digging contest was a good laugh .

unfortunately that will be the last time we have the show at that venue . but we are looking for a new one so watch this space if anyone has any idea,s let me know

thanks again

thanks again danny,sue and the team for a great show.. :thumbs:

it was the 1st time ive attended the show, and it was great to see such a high level of working dogs and working dog enthusiast's...

was ashame to hear about the idiots that spoiled things on sat night and i for one dont think its a laughing matter.. i dont think any of us know the amount of hours that have been put in throughout the last YEAR to put on such a show,52 wks of planning,qualifiers etc, for some so called FELLOW SPORTSMAN to come along and ruin things...pure lack of Respect... simple as!!!!

so qualifiers for 2011 have started... the work load starts again.... only know a new venue is needed... WELL DONE, HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME!!!!!! :thumbdown:

rant over!!, goodluck with securing a new venue for 2011

atb... rich

thanks for all the reply,s my head is still in a shed .

appart from the bit of trouble the show was great top quality dogs and great people

a big thank you to all the team for making it all happen if it wasn,t for you guys it would just be a crazy idea . and thanks to all that turned up without your support and attendances we wouldn.t have a show . as soon as i have sorted through all the photos i will post the winners . the digging contest was a good laugh .

unfortunately that will be the last time we have the show at that venue . but we are looking for a new one so watch this space if anyone has any idea,s let me know

thanks again

Great show, :toast: look forward to next year, keep it central to the country :thumbs: