lurchermania

harrisspike1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WITHOUT DOWT THESE TWO FILMS ARE THE BEST THATS BEEN DONE ON LAMPING. AND IVE SEEN THEM ALL .

HERE ARE SOME REASONS WHY. FIRST, THEY USE TWO OR THREE LAMPS ON THE BUNNY , WHICH GIVES THE CAMMERA MAN LOADS OF LIGHT SO YOU CAN SEE THE RUNS PROPERLY. UNLIKE SOME FILMS LIKE LAMPER 4 IN PARTICULAR WHERE AL HE HAS IS ONE LIGHT WITH A VERY TIGHT BEAM , AND A LOT OF GOING OUT OF FOCUS.

SECONDLY THERE ARE LOTS OF DIFRENT DOGS ON THE FILMS OF DIFFRENT CROSSES SO YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFRENT STYLES OF RUNNING. AND THERE IS A CAPTION AT THE TOP OF THE SCREAN TELLING YOU WHAT THAT PARTICULAR CROSS IS . ALL IN ALL BOTH WORTH WATCHING :)

:good: :good: :good: .. spot on.

Millet

Ill third that, well worth watching. :yes::good::good::good:

Frank.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone have any idea what model camera was used to film the sequences :hmm:

It was a professional set up camera ( Squeak productions ) cost more than most of us could afford. Mainly Ashington lads.

Guest Top Chalker
WELL BBB ,

ITS TRUE THAT RABBITS ARE EASIER THAN OTHERS WHEN LAMPED IN DRY STONE WALL COUNTRY ....HOWEVER THERES A WHITE DOG ON THERE THAT BELONGED TO MY GOOD FRIEND ,

A REAL DOG

MAYBE ONE DAY ........ SOME OF YOU LADS WILL BE "LUCKEY " ENOUGH TO OWN A DOG LIKE THIS , THAT CAN TAKE THE AMOUNT OF GAME :yes:

DUCKWING ;)

Duckwing , did you see the white dog run , or is it hear say about the amount of game it took ?????? you going to answer me this time ?????????????? :whistle: :D

• 6 months later...

Threatened me when i called him duckegg! :laugh::laugh:

Wanted to meet me with one of his home made knifes and called me a coward cos i would,nt meet the loon :wacko:

Dont see him taking you on T.C must know you ;)

catches are too easy, all the land is walled in.

good to watch but turn the sound off, that monkey hanger does your head in after a few minutes

:blink::blink::no:

Their geordies man... :laugh:

Arrgh but that's where you's are both wrong.. :D .. they are neither monkey hangers or goerdie's because they are Northumbrians.. ;) ..

Not bad video footage all the same..

Millet

Only just found this thread: LOVE the accent! "We call him the flying carpet" LOL Could listen to him all day. :clapper: