I'm OFF

wuzzy

Guy's Gal's and everyone else thats not sure of what they are....

What a lot of people dont know is that most of the crap happens by PM and not on the forum :yes:

Recently we have had a great deal of the good regular posters leave THL simply because they have gotten fed up with the jerkoffskies.

The forum on a whole is a good place to be and people will generally try to help out others as best they can, sometimes people may take offence at something that was not actually intended as offensive. Then there are a few people who just set out to cause as much grief for as many people as they can. Each time they are banned, they wait a while and come back under a different name and start on someone else :wankerzo4: .

Someone mentioned something the other day after a poster put something on here and I though that it was totally uncalled for but I resisted the urge to give this individual grief, but if he does it again I will personally press for his removal.

Like Wuzzy said some of us know how to stay in touch with him.

I will miss his posts on here; he is one of the decent people on this board.

Take Care Joey, catch ya later. :thumbs:

Phantom.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I didnt really understand a thing you were saying there. So a hobby/sport becomes 'shit' when new people want to start it up? Jump on the wagon? The secret air rifle wagon where only The Huntin

so long, join PW forums. im there converter to get more members on there

well i expected 1 when you have some more post's under your belt dickhead then may be you might cotton to the real issue when one of the regulars says he had enough because dickheads who havent got a

Its a shame when this sort of thing happens, because lets face it forums are only as good as the members they have! It seems to me that the Admin's should be dealing with more of the idiots! i stopped coming on for a while because of posts about using Rimfires to shoot birds out of tree's and the Admins just let it run!! :thumbdown: so i can understand where your coming from!

joeys a top bloke i swapped my falcon for his daystate a while back (had to sell her in the end mate) it'll be really crap if he leaves he's always had really valuable input in the threads. i dont donate much myself ive got to admit i do try but half the time ive either been beaten to it or im just too much of a novice to know! hopefully youll stay joe like said use your ignore jobby if there are some pratts pissin you off

Hi Wuzzy.

Obviously you are very upset at the moment.

When your temprature and blood pressure have returned to normal :icon_eek::D .....take 5 or 10 minutes, and think about who is realy loosing by your leaving.

Your advise and help have been very valuable to a good few on here, if you leave, all that potential help and knowlage goe's too, along with a great charactor.

You loose out too, because you have let the others win by ousting you.

So come on Wuzzy.....get back on here, amonst your mates, the others realy dont matter mate :thumbs:

???

I've scanned through nearly every thread recently and there isnt any 'trolls' wankers' or whatever... Just people of different levels talking about air-gunning? Seems very unfounded to me and to be perfectly honest, the only shit thread on the page was yours!

All the best, im off shooting (Crawling about in the mud not from my drivers seat :) )

Who is this aimed at Jack and what are you trying to get at?

Zini

Its not aimed at anybody mate, its just only recently I realised lots of people were drive-by shooting when I assumed most were out on foot. You would still

probably blow me out the water on foot mate I'm not taking it away from you, your stuffs pure quality.

All the best

Jack.

Scuba, Buster, now Wuzzy. Other regulars have left this alone too for quite a while. Shame...

Better place's to be..... I know the mods have a tough job but keeping the tw*ts under control has got to be a priororty otherwise this place will just turn to sh1t.

Cheers.....

Hi Wuzzy.

Obviously you are very upset at the moment.

When your temprature and blood pressure have returned to normal :icon_eek::D .....take 5 or 10 minutes, and think about who is realy loosing by your leaving.

Your advise and help have been very valuable to a good few on here, if you leave, all that potential help and knowlage goe's too, along with a great charactor.

You loose out too, because you have let the others win by ousting you.

So come on Wuzzy.....get back on here, amonst your mates, the others realy dont matter mate :thumbs:

I have refrained from replying up until now, because this situation seems to typify the state of this country at the moment i.e. vociferous minorities ousting silent majorities.

Suffice to say, I agree wholehearedly with the above.

Take time to cool down Wuzzy and stay with your mates.

Cheers

Sib

Scuba, Buster, now Wuzzy. Other regulars have left this alone too for quite a while. Shame...

Better place's to be..... I know the mods have a tough job but keeping the tw*ts under control has got to be a priororty otherwise this place will just turn to sh1t.

Cheers.....

hi andy

i tink you will find buster! is back :tongue2:

regards

davy

Hey up Wuzzie

i don't think i've spoken to you before but you have the respect of most folk on this forum 8)

better the devil you know....meaning, if you go to another forum there will probably be more and dafter tawts than you've been having bother with on here so i reckon you'd be better staying here and don't associate with any of the eeejits by using the 'ignore' button :yes:

Regards, John :)