I'm OFF

wuzzy

Well its got that far that i seem to be just flicking through endless pages of shite just to find the odd bits or interesting posts from those members who actually go hunting, i'm sick of all the moaners,armchair hunters,trolls and just plain w@nkers so i'm off and will not be back any time soon, thanks to all who have helped me along with advice and info you know who you are and to those few who know me you will know where to find me ;) and to the rest :bye::bye::bye::bye:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I didnt really understand a thing you were saying there. So a hobby/sport becomes 'shit' when new people want to start it up? Jump on the wagon? The secret air rifle wagon where only The Huntin

so long, join PW forums. im there converter to get more members on there

well i expected 1 when you have some more post's under your belt dickhead then may be you might cotton to the real issue when one of the regulars says he had enough because dickheads who havent got a

Whats happened Joey pal?

Dont let the idiots get to you pal, your better than that buddy :thumbs:

Your a good regular pal and we need peope lke you on here or this section will start and fall apart.

Si

Well its got that far that i seem to be just flicking through endless pages of shite just to find the odd bits or interesting posts from those members who actually go hunting, i'm sick of all the moaners,armchair hunters,trolls and just plain w@nkers so i'm off and will not be back any time soon, thanks to all who have helped me along with advice and info you know who you are and to those few who know me you will know where to find me ;) and to the rest :bye::bye::bye::bye:

me to mate :wallbash: there more cocks coming on here all the time nuggett blue bullett just 2 to mention :big_boss:

hi wuzzy

im sorry to see another member leave,you have your reasons!

i wish you good luck in hunting and take care! :thumbs:

i will SAY! thanks to the wankers on here!

another good member lost! :censored::censored::wallbash:

regards

davy

hi ya lads

why are you leaving wuzzy ? and whats going on ? why are we losing good members and not just deleting the tw-ts ? wuzzy everyone wants you to stay matey thats what makes this site matey people like you and si and davy and loads of others just dont read the sh-t people put down you know what type of person you are and you know your better than them buddy

regards

shay

you know what it really pisses me off when this happens its like the admins dont give a shit or agree with the moaners

i got a warning the other month from an admin which is why i dont post as much now i posted a write up dont know how many ppl know but my job is pest control which ive been doing since 1991 any how i posted a write up about a job i got

there was a robin in a food store which was fouling all over the food products and after trying a number of things (trapping , turn the lights off and open the doors) all of which failed we have no choice but to shoot it but as they arnt on this list we had to apply for a special licence which took 4 weeks to come through and was very specific so as you can see everything was done by the book i posted the write up and got slated by all the wan*ers on here even to the point where i got a warning from the admin so now f*ck them i post very little so i know where joey is coming form

atb gary

• Like 1

???

I've scanned through nearly every thread recently and there isnt any 'trolls' wankers' or whatever... Just people of different levels talking about air-gunning? Seems very unfounded to me and to be perfectly honest, the only shit thread on the page was yours!

All the best, im off shooting (Crawling about in the mud not from my drivers seat :) )

Edited by JackReid