My first Patterbull

well buddy like i said before i am not the breeder, i am just getting into terriers like i also said before. This is my first working terrier. so we will soon find out how it all works out. I am not here to debate anything or object to some one just sharing their dog. So i understand the question and i am afraid i am the wrong person to awnser your question. I have basicly relayed what has been portrayed to me. I am not willing to take this topic any further, I may not relay the information correctly so I may be misinforming you as well. I do know the all the dogs are working out half way decent, a few have gon to ground, and all have busted game in the brush and done well. I will get my good friend involved in this and he will give his thoughts as to why he chose to cross them. personally i have no issues with it as i am very happy with my dog.

thanks for understanding the question.

don't want to "escalade" into a debate or object.

i hope he turns out good for your favorite work.

best regards,

Hello everyone, I am eric I am new to the earth dog terrier world. I am from california. I have a 13 month old Patterdale/pitt cross, he is 22 lbs. his name is zues. We have been on 2 hunts and got on two coon. He got to a couple of possum on the back yard. I have never dug to him yet, I have only worked him above ground in some blackberry thickets and a hollowed out tree. He has shown very good sign, locating a few rabbits and bolting them. so i know he has a decent nose. he has tons of drive. watch the video and enjoy.

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/f1b40e1d1a5329544faa44e85af83fb7/video/9435614

hers another after his mom sinner bolted a rabbit as well.

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/e2d678ff15f8359360e480fdbec8676a/video/9233801

enjoy thanks for reading.

Your dog is beautiful!!!