saluki

what i cant understand his why pay 1000 fo ra saluki pup when there better bred dogs what work 10 times better for at most 500 do you saluki lads like to see a chase and not a catch

ask mush he is all knowing ,but he talks of peddlers but wont name them ,

i have never proclaimed to be an expert or all knowing about salukis /or anything else ................are you an expert ..mush ?

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love these threads, But am i right in thinking no one has actually slated kizzy/pharoh/ khan lines everyone seems to agree they are some, if not the best, lines in europe maybe even the world.  

fact is they are from the same lines,cruise, cruise junior, kizzy ect ect ect .fact. if they was been bred to further the breed then why isnt there new blood been entered into the breeding lines. im

it seems that the pure saluki has been turned into the new border terrier, it was only 5 yrs ago that you couldnt give them away unlike the border that was like gold dust to breeders. a guy from the

Posted Images

what i cant understand his why pay 1000 fo ra saluki pup when there better bred dogs what work 10 times better for at most 500 do you saluki lads like to see a chase and not a catch

LOL I think that was the trouble with salukis over here. when I first went out with a saluki coursing club ( SGHC ) the standard was very low with only a few that i would call real coursing people who had good catch dogs, Most of them left to form a new coursing club and the years before the ban the standard went up best to the best( at catching ) is the only way to breed.

mush ,do you /or have you ever breed pure salukis ?

if so can you tell us about the litters ,and if you have never bred a litter ..why not ?

I have nothing to prove to you and remember when i asked you a question well your going to get the same answer nothing :laugh: , so you can keep bleating like a sheep :bye: .

Edited by mush

so riohog mate do you run your dogs alot how many times you run them and whats your success rate like out of 10 how many would you kill be good to know people were working salukis and ho wdo you think they compare to x bred stuff

yes mate he does work ,and ill be honest with you there is better pure sals than the red one ive got i cant say what the pup will do till chrismas time ,thats a gamble !!....think without doupt the x bred stuff is the winner on the coursing field ;)

hi

if anyone knows where i can get a pure saluki, from "c o o bred" sire and dam working parents, from a uk breeder for £500 or under, let me know i dont mind waiting 10 weeks 10 months or 10 years, cash waiting here now, i could do with a spare dog, i bet NOONE can get me one, or knows where there is one :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

cocker

good honest answer. so why have salukis if there better stuff to go coursing with im just curious not crabbing

you need good stuff to make good stuff,with the x,s the pure sals just do it for me ,i like the challange the way they work ,yhe history of the breed , i suppose if not carefull it becomes obsesive ..lol

and i see room for inprovement with the stuff in the u/k and further afield and it keeps me out of the boozer !! :thumbs:

hi

if anyone knows where i can get a pure saluki, from "c o o bred" sire and dam working parents, from a uk breeder for £500 or under, let me know i dont mind waiting 10 weeks 10 months or 10 years, cash waiting here now, i could do with a spare dog, i bet NOONE can get me one, or knows where there is one :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

cocker

think you missed a 0 ..off the price pal :thumbs:

hi

cocker

LOL don't you start ;-)

I can do better than £500 I had my last one for nothing just paid for the registration fee.