saluki

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

:thumbs: grand parents 2 my new pup

they are the parents to my bitch mate and crise of shildon is the sire of fair boy

when you getting a pup?

how old is your bitch pal bount 20 month my pal as the farther got my he his 3 month old whats the mother 2 yours pal

yes mate about that sire fair boy and dam shooting kim in your photo sadly been pts now

is yours a pure saluki or was it a pup out of the litter of lurcher pups

yes thats it farther 2 my pup is your bitchis litter brother mother 3quatar saluki quatar grayhound a good bitch mine is black an tan just looks like a pure saluki

i mean the mother 2 my pup is 3quatar saluki quatar grayhound pal

must be different a different litter and different sire

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love these threads, But am i right in thinking no one has actually slated kizzy/pharoh/ khan lines everyone seems to agree they are some, if not the best, lines in europe maybe even the world.  

fact is they are from the same lines,cruise, cruise junior, kizzy ect ect ect .fact. if they was been bred to further the breed then why isnt there new blood been entered into the breeding lines. im

it seems that the pure saluki has been turned into the new border terrier, it was only 5 yrs ago that you couldnt give them away unlike the border that was like gold dust to breeders. a guy from the

Posted Images

am probs getting confused but shooting kim pure saluki dam to my bitch

fair boy pure saluki sire to my bitch

jack pure saluki sire to your pup brother of my bitch

and nip white and brindle lurcher mother to your pup

or has jack sired another bitch ?

was nip nooneys and is jack tonys

jack and nip are dogs that the man who breed the litter which my bitch came from owns jack is the saluki he kept back its me man am stupid proberly on about different litter mates

were you from pal its from wigan this pup
Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

county durham mate got my bitch from bishop were they were breed that must be a litter mate to my bitch would like to see a pic if you can get any mate

Edited by TERRIERCENTRAL

:thumbs:

some of the ..red boys ped mazuri ,my clair fuj,,john lennon ,star girl.cruise kizzy pharohsabit stella artois bedoin camp best .shady night ,

kizzy cruise both sides!!

i had a pup out of star and john lennon aka sunny seen them both run star was a good bitch

:thumbs:

some of the ..red boys ped mazuri ,my clair fuj,,john lennon ,star girl.cruise kizzy pharohsabit stella artois bedoin camp best .shady night ,

kizzy cruise both sides!!

i had a pup out of star and john lennon aka sunny seen them both run star was a good bitch

sire to my sal ..was shadie night son of cruise out of cruise xshady mist

• 3 weeks later...