pennine

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all used to be a guy called paul steel (i think) hunting these hounds a good few years ago , had a good day with him on sennybridge ranges just wondering if he is in hunt service now , great pack and crack !!!!!!

Last I heard steely was working in a yougart factory, no hunting, no terriers. Hope someone can tell me different as he was the first huntsman I ever saw.

Its a different paul at the lunesdale.

Edited by DIDO.1

The first professional Huntsman, Chris Wood, started work in the spring of 1982 this photo was taken on the annual trip to Devon

chris had a border called bru,had a doo with him in a drain at the back of tommys,many years ago .

New Chris when he was at the West Percy.Before he went to the Pennine.

LL

Edited by Linton Lad

hi all used to be a guy called paul steel (i think) hunting these hounds a good few years ago , had a good day with him on sennybridge ranges just wondering if he is in hunt service now , great pack and crack !!!!!!

no he is not in hunt service anymore .

Guest GoneToGround1

i was out with them on the range last week. cracking day cant wait until their back down good crack with them lads

Edited by GoneToGround1

Thought i recognised it,some good hunting up and down the whole valley,cant keep them out of the bank though,not for the fainthearted terrier that ground.

Got a cracking invitation that day and enjoyed some sport in the Dales a while after with MB,the good old days.

HE STILL HUNTS THEM, DONE BIT OF TERRIERWORK FOR THEM PRE BAN USED TOO GET OUT WITH THEM A BIT REGARDS DABBER Edited by DABCHICK

heard they in ireland this week, cracking say out watching these hounds go 1 of the best packs i have ever seen...the huntmaster is a crazy fecker too hell of a bunch of boys fair play to them good crack :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

Andrew, Chalkie crazy feckers!!! Mmmmm dont think so.

LL

:blink:

heard they in ireland this week, cracking say out watching these hounds go 1 of the best packs i have ever seen...the huntmaster is a crazy fecker too hell of a bunch of boys fair play to them good crack :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

Andrew, Chalkie crazy feckers!!! Mmmmm dont think so.

LL

andrew is the pennine cant knock him for his enthusiasm ,hes been involved since day one , :blink: crazy when in the landy ,that huntsman must have nerves of steel. :laugh::thumbs: all the best to the pennine a great bunch.

• 2 months later...