- - - - -

Misplaced my licence!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Croc_*

Guest_Croc_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2006 - 12:14 pm

As above I have misplaced my Shotgun licence, I know it's in the house somewhere must have moved it some place safe while having my extension built..... have turned the place upside down & inside out but can I f*%ck find it!
Has anyone done this and how do plod react?

YIS Croc

#2 Guest_Ditch_Shitter_*

Guest_Ditch_Shitter_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2006 - 05:49 pm

Scarey, isn't it? Been there/ Done that. And this in the days before ye had ye mug shot on it!

Just chill out and keep looking for it, mate. If ye come to need it - to re equipe, then ye'll have to report it gone and wait for ever for a fresh one. Mheanwhile, as ye know it's in ye property, I wouldn't panic too much.

IF it turned up where ye'd rather it hadn't ..... How the hell were you to know it was missing? ;) I don't believe it's yet a criminal offence to not examine the thing every day, is it?

Like Bank Cards: The bugger will turn up the day after ye cancell it as lost! :D

#3 Guest_john5_*

Guest_john5_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2006 - 06:01 pm

Scarey, isn't it? Been there/ Done that. And this in the days before ye had ye mug shot on it!

Just chill out and keep looking for it, mate. If ye come to need it - to re equipe, then ye'll have to report it gone and wait for ever for a fresh one. Mheanwhile, as ye know it's in ye property, I wouldn't panic too much.

IF it turned up where ye'd rather it hadn't ..... How the hell were you to know it was missing? http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... I don't believe it's yet a criminal offence to not examine the thing every day, is it?

Like Bank Cards: The bugger will turn up the day after ye cancell it as lost! http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

tell em it went through the washing machine and you want another , simple !

#4 Guest_Croc_*

Guest_Croc_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2006 - 12:47 pm

Thanks lads!

YIS Croc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users