Carrying Box for Poultry

Hi Duckwing

Just got into the birds so only got 5 ko shamo and 3 indian game bantams, got them entered in next months show

so was looking for something to transport them. also living on the isle of man your limited to getting hold

of anything. might just end up making something.

Mark

HI MARK ,

EASY TO MAKE ,,,, IF YOU HAVE A CAR GO FOR SINGLE BOXES THEY ARE EASIER TO FIT IN , A VAN .. GO FOR DOUBLES OR MULTIPLES AS THEY WONT FALL OVER WHEN ROUNDING A CORNER

JUST REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO CARRY THEM ..... WEIGHT DOES MATTER !

IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING AND WANT TO MAKE SOME ... IMO I WOULD WAIT TO SEE THE DIFFERING TYPES THE FELLOW EXHIBITORS BRING TO THE SHOW , ASK A FEW QUESTIONS AND DECIDE THE BEST DESIGN FOR YOU

IMO .... AFTER KEEPING POULTRY FOR NEARLY 30 YRS AND TRAVELLING THEM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY TO SHOWS .... THE DESIGN MADE BY DD TIMBER PRODUCTS ARE VERY , VERY POOR

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

Edited by DUCKWING

Thanks for that advice duckwing, much appreciated. What breeds do you have and have you had much

success over the years.

Mark

NOT A PROBLEM MARK ,

I HAVE A FEW DIFFERENT LINES .......

I OFTEN GIVE THE SAME OLD ADVICE TO LADS WHEN GETTING POULTRY ETC AND SAY STICK TO ONE BREED TO BEGIN WITH BREED PLENTY , CULL HARD .... KEEP THE BEST AND EAT THE REST ......

GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS :thumbs:

BURNIE ....... I DONT MEAN TO SOUND A COMPLETE SOD .... BUT :laugh: ........ IVE MADE PROBABLY CLOSE TO A FEW THOUSAND CASES AND MAKE BOXES FOR ALL THE LADS , I WONT PUT ANY PHOTOS OR INFORMATION ON HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE FOR SOME FLY BY NIGHT TO START KNOCKING CRAP COPYS OUT TO PEOPLE ........ AS IVE SEEN DONE MANY TIMES BEFORE WHEN THERES A GREEDY FECKER THINKS THERES A QUICK BUCK TO BE MADE ........

ALL THE BBEST

DUCKWING