The Working Lurcher

I bought this book from the Midland and have just finished reading it. I was surprised that I enjoyed it as to be honest her other books didn't do a lot for me. There are some good chapters on working, including fox, deer and smaller game (pre-ban) :tongue2: and some good photos. Worth adding to your collection. :)

Guest oldskool

i had that one too... i thought it wasnt bad but alot of stuff in it i have read before. bought a copy of michael shaws lurcher book,, i didnt know plummer wrote under that name does that mean shaw didnt exist... there was quite a few contradictions in it.

i had that one too... i thought it wasnt bad but alot of stuff in it i have read before. bought a copy of michael shaws lurcher book,, i didnt know plummer wrote under that name does that mean shaw didnt exist... there was quite a few contradictions in it.

I didn't know he wrote it until recently :blink: I stayed at his place in Caithness as a teenager and at the time he asked me what I thought of the Working Terrier by Mark Giles and the books of Michael Shaw :hmm::blink: