Could be worth a go.

www.pyramydair.com/site/manuals/logun-s16/S16_manual_03.pdf

cheers mate i`ve got that its more of a technical breakdown i was after was hoping t.r.robb would of done a cd by now does`nt look like the 16 is there thing .terrier

hi ya buddy

yeah i didnt either my 9yr old found it for me on youtube how bad is that hahahaha but there is a few on there so have a good look but the one i used to change all the seal in mine worked really well they are so easy once you start taking it apart buddy i turned mine into a single shot as it was jaming all the time then once i had got to grips with it turned it back and it's only the rod at the top under the scope rail that you need to move to make it rotate the mag but just give yourself time to do it buddy and you will get there and these plenty of us on here that can help if you need it buddy

regards

shay

hi ya buddy

yeah i didnt either my 9yr old found it for me on youtube how bad is that hahahaha but there is a few on there so have a good look but the one i used to change all the seal in mine worked really well they are so easy once you start taking it apart buddy i turned mine into a single shot as it was jaming all the time then once i had got to grips with it turned it back and it's only the rod at the top under the scope rail that you need to move to make it rotate the mag but just give yourself time to do it buddy and you will get there and these plenty of us on here that can help if you need it buddy

regards

shay

just had a quick look looks straight forward enough i manage to strip my s410 with a dvd every year so possess the know how just dont like takin things apart for no reason i have a leak inside the mechanism so will give it a go tommorow logun did`nt want to know cos i was`nt the original owner even though i offered to pay