Found Dog in a disgusting state

Think hes a lurcher cross or a collie cross type lurcher hes very very skinny and is cowed and nervous but likes a pat likes cats sof far been fine with my two lurchers and kids too.Hes going into the vet in the morning as he is injured and not eating and not drinking im forcing fluids in through a syringe into his mouth.Hes Black mainly with black and white feet chest and under belly.Hes got a few scars one any owner would know about cos its been stitched at some point and a noticiable scar there.I am guessing hes around 2 years old still got all his bits and bobs he has a very distinctive marking his owner would know about also.This lads in a really bad way so wish me luck in the morning.Hes registered with lurcherlink in chat section and is on dog lost and the police know about it also.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was thoroughly checked tonite cant fault the vet she did everything and more for him.I cant understand how such an obedient well behaved clean affectionate mutt is in this mess.He will however get

Think hes a lurcher cross or a collie cross type lurcher hes very very skinny and is cowed and nervous but likes a pat likes cats sof far been fine with my two lurchers and kids too.Hes going into the vet in the morning as he is injured and not eating and not drinking im forcing fluids in through a syringe into his mouth.Hes Black mainly with black and white feet chest and under belly.Hes got a few scars one any owner would know about cos its been stitched at some point and a noticiable scar there.I am guessing hes around 2 years old still got all his bits and bobs he has a very distinctive marking his owner would know about also.This lads in a really bad way so wish me luck in the morning.Hes registered with lurcherlink in chat section and is on dog lost and the police know about it also.

Good luck with the lurcher,hope he soon feels better.

Pat from Somerset.

Im banging my head of a wall really i am.Been to the vets and been treated as an emergency hes got a chip but all the details are out of date the numbers are obselete as well i did however get a name so that will make life easier at least.Hes so skinny it would knock u sick still aint eating so try a tin of meat later on and see if he will eat that.Hes registered on quite a few sites the police know and his chip and several vets so if hes wanted he can be located fairly easy.If hes not then i will let him do his 7 days and finsd him a good home.Thes fairly well behaved and seems a nice lad in general.

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

thats how i got my saluki x greyhound bitch but i took her from the house she was at a dirty little smack head had her not feeding her shooting her with an air rifle she was skin and bone cowering in the back yard on a scruffy wet mattress terrified of him so i took her even tho i was after a pup at the time i could leave her there so i look her on and 3 years down the line she is great still wont get over the 20kg mark and still a bit jumpey and nervous around strangers but came on leaps and bounds with me.

so i realy respect what you are doing mate hats of to you like has already been said alot of people would turn a blind eye any real dog man would do something about it .

atb with him T.C

Just been on to the chip people again and it seems this dogs was born in 2004 and is around 6years old he doesnt look it.They have given us some info but they dont have the vets details who chipped the dog.They have changed his details several times hes had several new owners re register him so it seems hes not had a very easy life of it.Its beginning to look like this poor lads been dumped.Really fecking annoys me especially as hes not a hard dog he is fairly calm and pleasant likes people kids doesnt bother with the cats.So it looks like we will be looking for a home rather than an owner.I just cant see any animal in distress or out on its ear.I am soft as it gets cant help it.Plus the dogs dont get their say theres nothing they can do about it so someones got to help them.

Just been on to the chip people again and it seems this dogs was born in 2004 and is around 6years old he doesnt look it.They have given us some info but they dont have the vets details who chipped the dog.They have changed his details several times hes had several new owners re register him so it seems hes not had a very easy life of it.Its beginning to look like this poor lads been dumped.Really fecking annoys me especially as hes not a hard dog he is fairly calm and pleasant likes people kids doesnt bother with the cats.So it looks like we will be looking for a home rather than an owner.I just cant see any animal in distress or out on its ear.I am soft as it gets cant help it.Plus the dogs dont get their say theres nothing they can do about it so someones got to help them.

If still not eating try a little of cooked rice and chicken.

Keep us all posted.

Where are you based?

Im in East Kilbride have managed to get him to eat some minced chicken and chicken livers so over the moon cos i was getting a little worried.Hes been a small walk and walks like a dream on the lead you wouldnt know you where holding him.His throat internallys a little swollen looking its hard to tell cos he wont let me look for very long.So back to the vets again by the looks of it.He is a stunning little chap seems to have good manners just a bit jumpy.

Well Kev is staying as a foster till a new home comes up for him.Heres so pics from the vets etc tonite poor guy is around 10kgs under the proper weight.

1dog12.jpg

As you can see he likes a cuddle rofl

1dog11.jpg

In his new jacket His new found Love Tia gave him to help him keep warm cos hes so skinny and weak at the minute

1dog1.jpg

Shotgun wedding lol?He loves Tia whos meant to be other dog agressive well she loves Kev

1dog6.jpg

At vets getting 1rst vax and weighed

1dog10.jpg

Kev and tia after a quick wander

1dog2.jpg

Kev and myself have to say a huge thanks to all who have helped with his plight Especially George tommy gina and Lynda from dog lost and sylvia who offered a space at very short notice nice to know there are still people there to help.We have secured back up for this dog to get him neutered and all his jabs up to date and sort out his chip and get him back to health

Im in East Kilbride have managed to get him to eat some minced chicken and chicken livers so over the moon cos i was getting a little worried.Hes been a small walk and walks like a dream on the lead you wouldnt know you where holding him.His throat internallys a little swollen looking its hard to tell cos he wont let me look for very long.So back to the vets again by the looks of it.He is a stunning little chap seems to have good manners just a bit jumpy.

It could be tonsilitous, a course of anti biotics will sort it, if it is. Make sure you suggest the idea to the vet though as like a lot of people even vets seem to be ignorant to the fact dogs CAN get tonsilitous and will often try to dismiss it.

Good luck with the dog