• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

very nice nip got any more?

great pics,nice mark

Posted Images

in my opinion welsh hounds once entered correctly will not let you down,hunting,marking and drive is outstanding you would either have to have good guns to drop you foxs or a good pair of walking boots on because when they find they will hunt untill you quarry is accounted for,i suppose im biased after all im WELSH :thumbs:

true ha!

i no there is good and bad in all breeds i suppose i just seen the bad!

do you keep hounds yourself milo?

i worked terriers for a private pack 5 years ago i was with them for just over 15 seasons,i then had a few beaglexharriers which pissed me off speaking on bunnies,so i got it 2 welsh hounds already enterd"i must add"and they where unstopibble you would have more chance holding water back than holding the hounds up when they where on scent,sadley i gave them to a pack in shropshire has the lads that came with me didnt want to walk just dig ...FUC. THAT :thumbs:

from what i have seen with hunting with the pack i wouldnt rate them!

and outa off a litter off 8 2 worked and they werent as committed!

get yourself a couple off beagle x harrier nice and handy size!

Are you sure you were hunting with Welsh Hounds?? I know it's your opinion, but we hunt with a couple of welsh hounds in our pack and they are awsome and we intend to rear off the bitch once the time is right!! I have never known a Welsh hound not to enter, and as far as committed, they have hearts of lions and push themselves and their quarry to the end. In all the time I have been hunting, the Welsh hound out performs any other hound out there.

from what i have seen with hunting with the pack i wouldnt rate them!

and outa off a litter off 8 2 worked and they werent as committed!

get yourself a couple off beagle x harrier nice and handy size!

Are you sure you were hunting with Welsh Hounds?? I know it's your opinion, but we hunt with a couple of welsh hounds in our pack and they are awsome and we intend to rear off the bitch once the time is right!! I have never known a Welsh hound not to enter, and as far as committed, they have hearts of lions and push themselves and their quarry to the end. In all the time I have been hunting, the Welsh hound out performs any other hound out there.

i think i smell the bullshit too :thumbs:

i will credit the toungue they give is awesome

im well sure there is good im a harrier man myself and i have seen a lot off useless ones too! :)

i believe they use them a lot on mink in wales is that right?

I think that a pack of mink hounds will more often than not be made up of different types,the Welsh,English,Harriers and Otterhounds.Theres probably a few hunts around who use just welsh as theres some that use the other breeds to...yis John