harris

soapy

cheers for that mate i all ready as i do a lot of shooting and no all the game season dates . so before you start pointing fingers . check my post and the date nothing was taken out of season so read and weep lol

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys if you bother to read his post he states the harris belongs to his mate also no one who does falconry can stop their bird from going after anything else once the bird has been released after a rabbit etc, i was one off the guys out with john that day doing ferreting.pigeon shooting and useing the harris inside the barns and no GAME of any type was takeing, so bite my head off as well if you wish, dave

hi mate my mate bought his harris down milton keynes way

yes what ever mate read my post from 25 fed ahd read it good write it down as i will show you what you have done and what you did tell me when you done it please im not wrong i check the dates mate read what i put on the end it says o sorry yes

hey guys if you bother to read his post he states the harris belongs to his mate also no one who does falconry can stop their bird from going after anything else once the bird has been released after a rabbit etc, i was one off the guys out with john that day doing ferreting.pigeon shooting and useing the harris inside the barns and no GAME of any type was takeing, so bite my head off as well if you wish, dave

and if you fk read what i put you will see that i said just that ok and what date did he do it im not having a go at him it was some thing i just said ok read what i sent

Hey Jd there is no need for swearing i did not swear at you and you still say its his harris it is not check your own post 23 and 25 and if you go on the international falconry fourum the guys on there will tell you no one can call a bird off once its set its sights on a target even if its not what you tried to make it go for inclueding other guys hawks

Hey Jd there is no need for swearing i did not swear at you and you still say its his harris it is not check your own post 23 and 25 and if you go on the international falconry fourum the guys on there will tell you no one can call a bird off once its set its sights on a target even if its not what you tried to make it go for inclueding other guys hawks

im not ok just trying to prof to you some thing ok i would not have said what i did if it was before 31 jan mate ok now keep this post and watch what i can do with it please make sure you see the word at the end PLEASE

did you read my reply to it and i said i no you cant call your bird off but people like you and him dont see that do you no try reading what i said at the start