harris

soapy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why not mate no one els saying any thing just thought i was puting a good read up thats all

can see your going to do it any way mate so why tell every one your going to you call your self a sports man no way are you keep it up please cant wait to see whats next off you. and yes you can stop your bird doing it its your bird and its your control but never n=mind who am i to tell you you will be posting pics on here next of it to g=ive every one a bad name want you now. i will not answer you now ok been on another thread talking about the same thing ok in the end it got blocked stick to the law or keep it to your self ok i for one are not interested if you kill things ou t of season or not its up to you

why not mate no one els saying any thing just thought i was puting a good read up thats all

can see you got a hawk have you no way as 90% of your post have nothing to do with hawks most are about clothing mate surgest you get one first then tell us how you can stop it

hi mate can you tell me dates of start of pheasant seasons and end cheers

Pheasants: The pheasant shooting season lasts from October 1st to February 1st in England, Scotland and Wales. In Northern Ireland, it lasts from October 1st to January 31st.

Partridge: The partridge shooting season lasts from October 1st to February 1st in England, Scotland and Wales. Like the pheasant shooting season, it closes a day earlier in Northern Ireland.