What bolts should i use for my gun cabinet

If it is a breeze block wall (and not concrete block) then to drill it I would recommend to drill with the hammer drill action off; and don't apply any pressure the drill will do the work.

I would use a stud anchor system, which should provide the maximum pull out resistance.

The trouble with expansion bolts in breeze block is that as they expand either the blocks crumble or they split. Concrete blocks have the tactile strength to resist splitting and therefore are much more suited to expansion bolts.

A resin anchored bolt offers no force to the block as it sets, but bonds to the block and will effect a better level of resistance, having not weekend the block.

I would recommend a two part epoxy resin anchor which can be applied from a silicone style skeleton gun.

I would recommend 100 mm threaded bolts, allowing 75mm embedment and 25mm protruding to fit into the cabinet and take the bolt.

NOTE: These are my recommendations for fixing to a breeze block wall, however I wouldn't recommend fixing to a breeze block wall if there was a concrete block wall alternative!