RABBITING MAN, PART 2

Guest Frank

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be seriously pissed off forking out for these dvds, there a good alternative to sleeping tablets...seen a lot better....

:11: :11: .. that's why i dont watch the thing's anymore.. the only ones ive ever liked was the lurcher mania ones from a wile back all the other one's are s.hit..

There's one in perticular that make's me cringe.. :cry: .. it's a one where a bloke get's out of a caravan or something like that on a night where he's been sleeping with his merle collies he proceded's to talk crap then he goes lamping with them..

The dog's are half ok on the bunnies but doubled up on the fox's they are pure shite..there's another one i dont know the name of it i watched it at your's year's ago..

There's a clip of a few run's on fox's some doubled some not and that was utter shite aswell.. come to think of it it could of been the merle collie one.. :blink: ..

Millet

the one's your talking about milet are the LAMPER 1 ,2 ,3 NO 4 HAS JUST COME OUT, got to agree im not the biggest fan of his. to be honest i quite liked chippers film, there are few films out where you actualy see a dog hunting up its own game. in fact i would go as far as saying there arnt any.

with dogs its either lamping , coursing, or ferreting and the ferreting is just the dog marking and catching bolters, but no actual hunting up. TOMO :)

I would be seriously pissed off forking out for these dvds, there a good alternative to sleeping tablets...seen a lot better....

WELL IAN AND MILLET ............

I SENCE ......... " A GOLDEN OPPERTUNITY "..........

YOU SEEM TO THINK THERE TO BE A HUGE VOID IN THE DVD MARKET ........ FOR HIGH ACTION , DECENT NONE SLEEP PROVOKEING HUNTING

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU REAL DEALS , SHOWING US MERE MORTALS .... JUST HOW ITS DONE !!!!

SO FELLAS .... HOW ABOUT IT ? , A TOP CLASS " DAYTIME " HUNTING VIDEO PLEASE :D

TOMO , YER RIGHT

YOU DONT SEE MANY VIDEOS OF LURCHERS .... HUNTING IN UNISON WITH THERE OWNER, MARKING ,CATCHING AND RETRIEVEING THERE QUARRY :)

I WONDER WHY ????

ALL THE BEST DUCKWING ;)

I personally liked chippers DVDs and watching his dogs hunting up and catching rabbits, was something to see. :yes:

It has to be in them and bred well in them, for them to perform like that. ;)

Frank.

WELL MILLET ,

COME ON THEN ............ DONT KEEP US IN SUSPENSE

NAME AND SHAME .......... THEN AT LEAST YOU TWO CAN HAVE A MATCH , MAYBE SORT OUT WHO HAS GOOD DOGS AND WHO IS A JACKONORY ????

IVE HEARD A FEW SIMILAR TALES MYSELF OF DAYS OUT ..... FROM DIFFERENT PERSECTIVES

I THINK THE LAMPERMAN SAID IT ABOUT RIGHT

" IT IS EASY TO CRITICIZE "

SO THEN ......... WHENS YOUR DVD COMING OUT :D

DUCKWING

There's a few on here who think they are pro's they have good patter to the cluless people but they is only one problem they dont have the dog's to back them up with there jackanory stories.. judging by the quality of film footage out over recent year's..

I was out with a man one day he's supposed to have good dog's christ he even make's DVD's and people buy them.. :blink: ..but this brilliant dog failed good style against my poor thick dog that has had no experience of the day that was put in front of us.. this man had a habit of saying look the dog is marking but when we got to the spot there was nothing there.. :blink: ..

It make's you think doesn't it as to what people are really like behind the keyboard..

Millet

:yes:

Guest itallion stallion

imo there are not many people on here ( or anywhere for that matter ) that will own a dog as good at his job as bob was ! ..... chipper is a top dogman and the dvds were as good as any ive seen !!!!!

Ive just borrowed a warrener dvd of peg&gun called the poachers way it shows you peolpe shooting bolting rabbits,roosting pigeons,partridge,hares all with a catapult out to 20 30 yards :blink: pretty amazing and a bit of snaring,catching trout by tickling them, netting partridge, anyway i thought this was a very good dvd and you could learn alot by watching it if you've not the experience :good: