Ferret hutch's

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-5267-1244631660.jpg

Thats a tidy looking hutch Stubby, what material is the Arch ? Tin ?

Mars.

its a very heavy duty tin stuff :hmm: part of next doors old anderson shelter, it matches the ferret court

Whats it like to keep clean Stubby?, DAVE

no different from any other hutch,

what does everyone use as bedding? hay, paper wool or just sredded newspaper?

Shredded paper, piles through your letter box every day for free, just shred it when you need it, no haystacks blocking your shed up. :D

Shredded paper, piles through your letter box every day for free, just shred it when you need it, no haystacks blocking your shed up. :D

never thaught of that. i have 4 yellow pages in my cupboard for feck knows how long, shame i recycled them last week ehh. :blink:

never thaught of that. i have 4 yellow pages in my cupboard for feck knows how long, shame i recycled them last week ehh. :blink:

The new yellow pages will be out soon :D

The new yellow pages will be out soon :D

LOL. i have college next tuesday, ill put up pics of the ferret box im making at differant stages if you want. i should have it finished by end of next tuesday.

you pesties all have easy access to that wire mesh and i have none at the monent. i cant get driven anywhere so would chicken wire be ok for the front of hutch? just as temperary?

some say they can chew though it i have put up two lays and its been ok but i do check it.

ben

you pesties all have easy access to that wire mesh and i have none at the monent. i cant get driven anywhere so would chicken wire be ok for the front of hutch? just as temperary?

Weldmesh is what you want: buy it at any DIY store: squares of 2 centimetres or less. Rigid, strong and lasts for ages.

post-5267-1244631660.jpg

Thats a tidy looking hutch Stubby, what material is the Arch ? Tin ?

Mars.

its a very heavy duty tin stuff :hmm: part of next doors old anderson shelter, it matches the ferret court

Whats it like to keep clean Stubby?, DAVE

no different from any other hutch,

now you just showing off stubby,i thout i had a decent set up,looks the dogs mate,well done :clapper: