LCD or Plama ??????????

lcd imo got one last year after reading up on them both on the net,never had no probs,my mates on his second plasma in as many years,lcd screen can be fixed relatively easy,when a plasma f****d its f****d,this is only an oppinion im sure as allways you will hear many others :thumbs:

Hi,

Your so right ! LED is the way forward, but a bit out of my price range, sadly. It was the reliabilty of the plasma's that was making me a little wary, but after doing a little window shopping the plasma picture quality does seem better, the link was very helpfull, thanks !

ATB

Tom

canny beat a good black&white portable :tongue2:

Wouldnt have anything to do with the licence being cheaper would it :laugh::laugh:

Dunno what my telly is but its crap , you can see other chanels on under the one your watching , like a ghost :laugh:

Wouldnt have anything to do with the licence being cheaper would it :laugh::laugh:

Dunno what my telly is but its crap , you can see other chanels on under the one your watching , like a ghost :laugh:

have you got sky?? or something like that.

if so we had this problem and what it was weird to explain this, turn you r telly on not the sky, make sure its on channel 0 or 00 then turn your sky on. what it was is we had a teristial tv channel think it was channel 4 as the main channel when we turned the tv on, so when we switched sky on the terrestial was in the back if you get me. once changing it to 0 it was fine. this may help.

have you got sky?? or something like that.

if so we had this problem and what it was weird to explain this, turn you r telly on not the sky, make sure its on channel 0 or 00 then turn your sky on. what it was is we had a teristial tv channel think it was channel 4 as the main channel when we turned the tv on, so when we switched sky on the terrestial was in the back if you get me. once changing it to 0 it was fine. this may help.

We have got sky , and just assumed it was a rubbish tv we had , i dont watch it a great deal but my old mans always going on about it

I will go & try that thanks :thumbs: