Wee Jake on the pigeons

Well me and ma wee lad Jake went out for pigeons the day.We took the magnet and some shells and set up a hide on a fence line at front of a wood.

Only a few seemed interested! :hmm: so i sneaked down the fence line to see were they were all heading.

Bang, they were all settling on a small turnip field. :gunsmilie:

So we packed up and headed down the fence line and set up again.

Within minutes they were all heading back,we had a grand couple of hours out the day.

The total was 10(one still up in tree) the wee man was shooting well with some good shots.

Once we were leaving i got speaking to the neighbouring farmer and he gave me perrmision to have a crack on his land too :thumbs:

CIMG0756.jpg

Well me and ma wee lad Jake went out for pigeons the day.We took the magnet and some shells and set up a hide on a fence line at front of a wood.

Only a few seemed interested! :hmm: so i sneaked down the fence line to see were they were all heading.

Bang, they were all settling on a small turnip field. :gunsmilie:

So we packed up and headed down the fence line and set up again.

Within minutes they were all heading back,we had a grand couple of hours out the day.

The total was 10(one still up in tree) the wee man was shooting well with some good shots.

Once we were leaving i got speaking to the neighbouring farmer and he gave me perrmision to have a crack on his land too :thumbs:

CIMG0756.jpg

it good to see he is interested fair play

Well Jake and I were out again as my cousins mate who is a farmer asked if we would have a go at the pigeons on his land.So we went the day but only with a hand full of cartridges each as we are low and no were open the now for a resupply!! managed 13,but thats more permission :thumbs:

Anyway here is Jake with the final bag.

CIMG0760.jpg