CHEAP SHOT

Guest LEARNER

Guest LEARNER

AT THIS PRESENT TIME I AM BEING STABBED IN THE BACK, TO MAKE THINGS WORSE THIS CHARACTER THINKS I DO NOT KNOW, TO MAKE THINGS EVEN WORSE HE THINKS I HAVE NOT THE INTELLIGENCE NOT TO KNOW, TO MAKE THINGS WORSE THAN EVEN THAT, IS I LEFT A STAGE OFF MY LIFE , WHEN EVERY FRIEND I HAD WAS LOYAL ,AND WOULD STAND BY YOU THROUGH THICK OR THIN, BUT THROUGH DEATH AND THE PARTING OFF WAYS ,OUT OFF OUR CONTROL , HAVE LEFT ME SPENDING THE LAST 35 YEARS LEARNING ALL THE DIRTY TRICKS PEOPLE CAN PLAY , TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE ALL RIGHT, BUT TO MAKE EVERYTHING WORSE THAN WORSE ,HE,S USING THE KNOWLEDGE I,VE LEARNT AND PASSED ON TO HIM , TO FEATHER HIS OWN NEST, BUT WHATS WORSE OFF ALL ,I WOULD NEVER DO IT TO HIM.

unfortunately it seems to be the general gist of things in this dog world... :( ..im sure what goes around, comes around mate.... :good: dont show him anything else and im sure he will be coming running back asking for advice... :good:

Had the same happen To me learner mate and have just got devine retro lol i was teaching the chap how to deer stalk even got him through his part one [bANNED TEXT] he realy didnt know squat .He then used my name to go on a peice of ground i go stalking on . so i just let him rail road his way in. Anyway to cut a long story short he shot a beast the other day and phoned to see if he could use my shed to hang it .The reply was not a the mo mate as its full and i dont want to leave it open ha i then say gavin the farmer lets you use his back shed so later on i phones the farmer gavin did so and so drop a deer in to your shed yes he says .Well its for you mate for all the hastle i says a big thanks from the farmer and it was away .Hes just laid out 90 pounds for his level two deer stalking cert well what a waist of money because i wont help hes on his own ps i smelt it comming just waited to get my own back. SO WHAT GOSE ROUND DOSE COME ROUND. :realmad:

Oh Deary Me Learner another sad sack riding on Your Back.. rise above the low life and as you once told me 'i dont tell folk ALL' ;)

You ARE and will be a better man than he whoever he maybe. You are Much cared about and well respected. Dont Look Back Look forward... he will shoot himself in the foot... thats as good a read

You take care and forget the git he will reap what he sowed am sure of it..

:friends:

Guest CharlieC

yeah that was a pretty snidey remark to make :o

Learner is the kind of guy who would give you the shirt off his back and help you with anything if he thought he could help, but that dont mean people should take a len of him :angry:

Learner, the best company you can keep is often just you and your dogs - Ive learned that the hard way :(

Guest CharlieC

I feel exactly the same Flynn :yes: If it werent for the dogs and horses I wouldnt drag myself outta bed either.

Looking after animals is wonderful therapy and keeps you focussed even through the worst of times, and they never let you down..............at least not intentionally anyway :friends:

What do you want a box of tissues?

that was NOT called for :realmad:

I doubt theres a human being on this planet that hasnt been betrayed,crapped on,stabbed in the back call it what you like.But what do you want sympathy if you havnt got the heart to help some one just because you have been trod on once or twice fair enough.

Guest LEARNER

KANE I DON,T NEED TISSUES, I,M JUST DISAPPOINTED THATS ALL, AS FOR HELPING ANYONE OUT, I THINK I,VE TRIED MY BEST, AND FOR THOSE THAT HAVE APPRECIATED ANY HELP I CAN GIVE, JUST ONE OFF THEM , IS WORTH A DOZEN THAT TAKE THE PISS, I,LL SAY THIS, MORE THAN ONCE I,VE HAD A GOOD KILLING DOG , STAYED SOLID WHEN TOLD TO, NEVER MOVING WHY OTHER DOGS HAVE CAUGHT RABBITS BOLTING PASS WITHIN FEET OFF THEM ,ONE PERSON ON THIS SITE WILL VERIFY THAT, AND A MR DAVID SLIEGHT AND CO WILL AS WELL, AS FOR THIS PERSON ,HE SAID TO ME ,HE COULD DO THAT ,WITH HIS LURCHER, SO I TESTED IT ONE NIGHT ,AND I,M AFRAID IT FAILED MISERABLY , MISCALCULATED THE SKILL YOU SEE, BUT TO MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR ME ,I,VE GOT THE DISASTER ON VIDIO, SO I WILL ALWAYS HAVE SOME THING TO LOOK BACK ON, LIKE I SAID FORGET THE TISSUES JUST AGAIN DISAPOINTED THATS ALL.

Do You Know Learner Kane?

edited to say I see You soon went off line

Right I went off line,went to meet Ratkilla he wants to get into dogs so I went to see if I could help him. :D

Learner,why?dont you name and shame,or sorte it with the person who has betrayed.I dont know you so perhaps I shouldnt jump to conclusions so I will apologise for that.

Guest dogbreath2004
KANE I DON,T NEED TISSUES, I,M JUST DISAPPOINTED THATS ALL, AS FOR HELPING ANYONE OUT, I THINK I,VE TRIED MY BEST, AND FOR THOSE THAT HAVE APPRECIATED ANY HELP I CAN GIVE, JUST ONE OFF THEM , IS WORTH A DOZEN THAT TAKE THE PISS, I,LL SAY THIS, MORE THAN ONCE I,VE HAD A GOOD KILLING DOG , STAYED SOLID WHEN TOLD TO, NEVER MOVING WHY OTHER DOGS HAVE CAUGHT RABBITS BOLTING PASS WITHIN FEET OFF THEM ,ONE PERSON ON THIS SITE WILL VERIFY THAT, AND A MR DAVID SLIEGHT AND CO WILL AS WELL, AS FOR THIS PERSON ,HE SAID TO ME ,HE COULD DO THAT ,WITH HIS LURCHER, SO I TESTED IT ONE NIGHT ,AND I,M AFRAID IT FAILED MISERABLY , MISCALCULATED THE SKILL YOU SEE, BUT TO MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR ME ,I,VE GOT THE DISASTER ON VIDIO, SO I WILL ALWAYS HAVE SOME THING TO LOOK BACK ON, LIKE I SAID FORGET THE TISSUES JUST AGAIN DISAPOINTED THATS ALL.

name dropping wont further your cause any