CHEAP SHOT

Guest LEARNER

Do You Know Learner Kane?

edited to say I see You soon went off line

Right I went off line,went to meet Ratkilla he wants to get into dogs so I went to see if I could help him. :D

Learner,why?dont you name and shame,or sorte it with the person who has betrayed.I dont know you so perhaps I shouldnt jump to conclusions so I will apologise for that.

YOU DONT KNOW Learner!!! so shut the f$ck up and go cause trouble else where like You usually do...

Bloody hell Flynn...you SWORE im telling!..lol..

All i can say is when i had a lot of trouble with my ole dog Kye, Learner went WELL out of his way to help me...and he certainly made my dog a better hunter and a joy to work with...and i will never forget that!...he didnt have to, and he dont no me from anyone...but he helped and i use the methods that he told me with nearly every dog in my yard now...it has helped me alot.

Thank you!

Kye..."Keep the peace!..lol."

Guest LEARNER

I DO NOT GIVE NAMES OUT, NOTHING TO DO WITH FEAR , JUST I WAS RAISED NOT TO DIVULGE, IN A WAY I WISHED I HAD NEVER POSTED THIS, WHAT RIGHT HAVE I TO PASS MY FEELINGS ON TO OTHERS, I SUPPOSE I WAS HOPING TO TRY AND WARN PEOPLE TO TAKE CARE , IN THIS LURCHER AND TERRIER GAME ,THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE, ANYWAY KANE , NO PROBLEMS .

Guest dogbreath2004
I DO NOT GIVE NAMES OUT, NOTHING TO DO WITH FEAR , JUST I WAS RAISED NOT TO DIVULGE, IN A WAY I WISHED I HAD NEVER POSTED THIS, WHAT RIGHT HAVE I TO PASS MY FEELINGS ON TO OTHERS, I SUPPOSE I WAS HOPING TO TRY AND WARN PEOPLE TO TAKE CARE , IN THIS LURCHER AND TERRIER GAME ,THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE, ANYWAY KANE , NO PROBLEMS .

my point was,with the new laws as they stand all things should be tightened up including naming people for whatever reason on websites surely that is why everyone on here is under an alias

Guest simonw

Learner, in this sad day and age, many will and indeed do use and abuse those who try and help them out, it is human nature i'm afraid, and it is getting worse by the hour, the ones who you can truly trust are few and far between apart from your animals who never betray the trust given to them.

reading between the lines as i am not a great poster on here, dont see the point if i have nothing to say :whistle: but it appears that you are having a tad of a rough time with humans but dont let it get you down, because for every arsehole you will come across a geniune person and these sort will give you the reaction you want, a good one, so dont get too down, all a lot of folk want is to piss people off, bully, backstab and once they see a reaction THEY feel better, dont give them the satisfaction, rise above it like you know you can.

why have i posted this, one thing i hate to see is someone who is more than willing to help messed around, life is to short. you know you are better than that.