54 plate ford ranger thunder for sale

hi

selling my 54 plate ford ranger. this is the thunder model with leather interior and plenty of grunt.

it has a full service history and has just had a full service. it has 130k on the clock but is an excellent runner. could do with a clutch. mot due end of jan. £4000 no offers for quick sale.. it is in black and silver. body work has a few marks but is ok for the year. willing to get an mot on her which she should fly but price adjustment would be needed. any viewing welcome.

this truck has a lockable colour coded back on it. smart truck for someone at a cheap price.

i am 10 mins from newport south wales m4.

cheers

jason

hi

selling my 54 plate ford ranger. this is the thunder model with leather interior and plenty of grunt.

it has a full service history and has just had a full service. it has 130k on the clock but is an excellent runner. could do with a clutch. mot due end of jan. £4000 no offers for quick sale.. it is in black and silver. body work has a few marks but is ok for the year. willing to get an mot on her which she should fly but price adjustment would be needed. any viewing welcome.

this truck has a lockable colour coded back on it. smart truck for someone at a cheap price.

i am 10 mins from newport south wales m4.

cheers

jason

willing to consider a sensible offer

also selling a 2004 swift accord caravan 520 with large awning as new and porch awning fixed bed

£7500 ono. has everything with it.

pm for more info.